2014 (S4) Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Nov 24, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll set the deadline for Sunday 10pm PST but if there is anyway to get it done quicker, that would be great. That way we can take the long weekend to do the CC stuff, then hit the offseason Monday night.

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I brought my xbox with me but forgot to bring a controller like a moron. If I can somehow procure one then I'll get mine in. It's not likely since I am in a very remote area, but there's a slim chance. I was hoping for a better opponent than Michigan, but I guess that sim loss to Navy is what's holding me back.

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

The Mountaineers roller coaster season ends on a high note. After both teams went into the third tied at 7, back to back fumbles from the Noles cost them dearly. WR McCall scored on a 15 yard throw from Millard, then took a Millard pitch on an option 76 yards for another score. Millard scored on an option keeper, and FSU could not mount a big enough comeback.

West Virgina 37 - Florida St 21

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Just Aaron, whygodwhy1111 and Wyrmreaver left

5. mboda

mboda Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    The 2014 BCS National Championship Game
    This game started out with Oregon jumping out to an early 7-0 lead after driving down the field and QB Bryan Bennett found TE Curtis White for a 22 yard TD on their first possession of the game. After The Ducks forced a punt by Cincinnati, they drove down the field again and HB Lache Seastrunk capped off the drive with a 5 yard TD giving the Ducks an early 14-0 lead. Cincinnati would answer back early in the 2nd quarter as HB Jameel Poteat got the Bearcats on the board with a 12 yard TD which cut the lead in half. Near the end of the 1st half, Seastrunk would strike again, this time on a 26 yard TD run with 53 seconds left in the half. Cincinnati would use that 53 seconds to drive down the field quickly and score a TD before the half ended making it a 21-14 Oregon lead going into the half.

The second half would start out with a quick 3 and out by Cincy. Oregon would again drive down the field and Seastrunk would get his 3rd TD of the day on a 16 yard run. Midway thru the 3rd quarter Cincy would answer back with another TD by Poteat cutting into the lead 28-21, But Oregon would come right back as they drove down the field quickly and Seastrunk scored his 4th TD of the game on a 29 yard TD making the score 35-21. With under a minute left in the 3rd quarter, Cincy would be forced to punt, and Keanon Lowe would make them pay for it, as he took it back for a 82 yard TD(his 5th punt ret TD on the year) making the score 42-21 going into the 4th quarter. Once Cincy got the ball back they started to drive down the field quickly, But MLB Nick Wilson would make a fantastic play and take an interception back 84 yards for a TD putting the game away for good. Cincy would add another TD late in the 4th quarter to make the final score 49-28. HB Lache Seastrunk was named player of the game with 22 carries for 195 yards and 4 TDs. Coach mBoda wins his first National Championship of his career. Oregon seems to have found their coach for foreseeable future in Coach mBoda

Good game dakota7.

6. dakota7

Good game man. That punt return was the back breaker. Can't believe you're staying at the same school?

7. mboda

mboda Walk On

lol maybe i should just go to a different school every year like i have been doing. Maybe go back to UAB.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I'll get it in tonight or tomorrow..... I havent wanted to put the game back in since losing another heartbreaker to mboda..... I was actually up 21-7 in the first half after some crazy turnovers (he fumbled at the one into the endzone on a play that he fell into the endzone after the ball came free - lucky for me) you better believe I didnt give him any returnable punts on the day, so he took a kickoff back for 6 instead, then, late in the game, I was driving, after a penalty on like 2nd and 2 inside the 10 I ended up failing on a 4th and 12 - completion to my TE tackled 1 yard short of what would have been 1st and goal at about the 3 or 4 with just about a minute left. Twice this year I have been close.

mboda nice win man, I really thought I had the momentum and your guys coughed up like 3 fumbles but then your D went in shutdown mode..... I need to either recruit or get a better squad to face you again! See you again next season.

9. aarondramp

I won't be able to get in my game until Sunday night/evening.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Damn, no luck with at controller? Try to get in as early as possible Sunday so we can get the CC going.

11. dakota7

I'll be at the firehouse Sunday night. Can you guys leave me either the Florida or Notre Dame job? Thanks.

Lol

12. aarondramp

I would have someone play it for me, but it's the bowl game. I'm fine with letting someone play it for me if you guys are. Although the CC could stall on me.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

No we'll wait.

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I can text you...i may still have you GT info too

15. aarondramp

Let me know if you change your mind, and I'll send someone my GT info.

16. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Do I need to get bond in here for his take on it?

I think I do.

Bondzai007 - should we wait or no?

17. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

No offense aaron, but in the immortal words of bond, "Sim that shit"

19. dakota7

We made it this far, we might as well let aaron play tonight.

20. mboda

mboda Walk On

I agree.

21. dakota7

Is our plan to start coaching carousel after aaron's game and finish everything Monday night?

22. aarondramp

I would understand this sentiment if it hadn't been expressed BEFORE I EVEN LEFT that the deadline was Sunday night. If it was an issue I would've had someone play my game. I'll be knocking it out shortly.

23. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

aaron, i was just giving ya shit. quite frankly, there are a couple of my games that could've been simmed under the same premise ;)

24. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I don't care what the hell you guys do....I was just summoned in here to give my famous saying.

• Like Like x 2
  25. dakota7

If you don't know bond, don't take this personally. He is famous for solving every issue with "Sim that Shit!". We all knew you were gone, it's a holiday its no big deal brother.

Hey, btw, how's your daughter?