2014 (S4) Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cheez, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

no DW story

I know I have a user game... MexiRican35 , can you go tonight?

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Florida Atlantic Owls (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Owls were idle.
    This week, the Owls travel to Buffalo to face the Buffalo Bulls (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida Atlantic targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) CB Marcus Smith has committed to Florida Atlantic

=============== Cincinnati Bearcats (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Bearcats were idle.
    This week, the Bearcats travel to Annapolis to face the Navy Midshipmen (2-1).

=============== Washington Huskies (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 34-27 against Illinois (0-2).
    This week, the Huskies travel to Los Angeles to face the #5 USC Trojans (2-0).

=============== Kansas Jayhawks (0-1) ===============
    Last week the Jayhawks were idle.
    This week, the Jayhawks travel to Waco to face the Baylor Bears (0-1).

=============== Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders (0-2) ===============
    Last week the Blue Raiders were idle.
    This week, the Blue Raiders travel to Morgantown to face the West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1).

=============== West Virginia Mountaineers (1-1) ===============
    Last week, West Virginia lost 34-10 against Oregon (2-0).
    This week, the Mountaineers will host Mid Tenn State (0-2).
    In recruiting news, the following West Virginia targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) FS Tim Porter has committed to West Virginia

=============== #4 Oregon Ducks (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 34-10 against West Virginia (1-1).
    This week, the Ducks will host #16 San Diego State (2-0).

=============== Washington State Cougars (0-2) ===============
    Last week, Washington State lost 34-21 against USC (2-0).
    This week, the Cougars travel to Salt Lake City to face the #21 Utah Utes (2-0).

=============== #6 USF Bulls (3-0) ===============
    Last week, USF won 50-30 against UCLA (1-1).
    This week, the Bulls travel to Memphis to face the Memphis Tigers (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following USF targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Manuel Barrett has committed to USF

=============== #16 San Diego State Aztecs (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Aztecs were idle.
    This week, the Aztecs travel to Eugene to face the #4 Oregon Ducks (2-0).

=============== Navy Midshipmen (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Navy won 41-10 against Maryland (0-2).
    This week, the Midshipmen will host Cincinnati (2-0).
    Facebook/Twitter sharing is disabled because the Dynasty is private. View More Stories

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

I should be able to. I just found out that I dont have to colse tonight, so if I dont end up in downtown for halloween I should be on

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

WSU 49
    Utah 28

The Cougs ran the Utes out of the stadium, beating them 49-28. The Cougar defense started the game with a pick six by CB Richard Day. After that the Utes tied the game, the Cougars scored on a 68 yard TD pass from QB Connor Halliday to Walter Kirkpatrick. The Utes responded with a TD of their own, but from that point on, the Cougs simply dominated. Halliday would throw his second TD pass of the game with a minute to go in the half, on a screen pass to HB Ricky Galvin. Then in the third quarter Halliday would throw two more scores giving the Cougs a commanding 35-14 lead. Utah would return a kickoff for a TD making the score 35-21, but the Cougs were not going to let up on the Utes, after Max Gamma intercepted a pass, Halliday threw a deep pass to Bobby Ratliff, and then on the next play threw his fifth TD pass of the game to Walter Kirkpatrick. After the kickoff CB Troy McGuire intercepted a Utes pass and took it 30 yards for a touchdown sealing the win for the Cougs.

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

The Mountaineers are back on track. After a scoreless first, the Blue Raiders were able to get a FG and TD in the second. But right after both scores, West Virgina struck right back with a 71 TD run by Buie and a 65 yard TD run by Dillard. Mid Tenn would get a FG before the half, making it 14-13 WVU. The Mountaineers would break it open in the third scoring 17 unanswered. The Blue Raiders were able to score 10 and bring it close, but it just wasnt enough. The big plays on the ground were too much for them to overcome. Their QB did go 20-35, the most completions, attempts, yards, etc made by the 5 star all year. Coach Cheez was seen leaving the stadium yelling "Tell them I can throw the ball!"

West Virgina 34 - Mid Tennessee St 23

• Like Like x 1
  7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG] 22
    [​IMG] 20

Back and forth battle, as Cincinnati comes from behind to take a 2 score lead only to fall behind again late. A last second field goal by K Tony Miliano, his fifth of the game, saved the day for the Bearcats. QB Munchie Legaux was able to avoid the big mistake, but he was also unable to convert 5 trips deep into Navy territory into touchdowns. Legaux finished the day 14/26 for 224 yards and 1 td. HB Jameel Poteat rushed for 103 yards on 24 carries. Navy HB J Green ran for 198 yards, including a 98 yard touchdown in the first quarter. The Bearcats take a week off before hosting Maryland in week 6.

good game UniQue2Three I definitely "caught" some breaks in this game. Good luck the rest of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mboda

mboda Walk On

[​IMG] 42
    [​IMG] 17

Lache Seastrunk put Oregon on his back and lead them to another victory. Seastrunk had 162 yards and 4 touchdowns and is now one of the early season leaders for the Heisman Trophy. The Oregon defense didn't play it's best game but stepped up when it had to in the 4th quarter, where the Ducks forced 2 interceptions which led to touchdowns and put the game out of reach. Next week Pac-12 play starts for the Ducks as they host USC.