2014 (S5) Bowl Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Apr 1, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

CPU Games due by Saturday April 2, 10pm PST
    User Games due by Sunday April 3, 10pm PST

Only one user game and its for all the marbles...the Big 10 Championship/National Championship Game between Ohio State and Wisconsin. Good luck guys!

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Welcome to Bowl Season!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #17 Arizona Wildcats (8-4) ===============
    #17 Arizona will face NC State in the Brut Sun Bowl.

=============== Illinois Fighting Illini (7-5) ===============
    Illinois will face Tennessee in the Outback Bowl.

=============== #24 Iowa Hawkeyes (7-5) ===============
    #24 Iowa will face Oklahoma State in the Gator Bowl.

=============== #23 Texas A&M Aggies (8-4) ===============
    #23 Texas A&M will face #21 Michigan in the Insight Bowl.

=============== #12 Oklahoma Sooners (9-3) ===============
    #13 Oklahoma will face #18 LSU in the AT&T Cotton Bowl.

=============== #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (12-0) ===============
    #1 Ohio State will face #2 Wisconsin in the BCS National Championship.

=============== #4 Oregon Ducks (11-1) ===============
    #4 Oregon will face #3 TCU in the Rose Bowl.

=============== Oregon State Beavers (5-7) ===============

=============== #7 Texas Longhorns (12-1) ===============
    Last week, Texas won 55-6 against Kansas State (6-7).
    #6 Texas will face #13 Rutgers in the Fiesta Bowl.

=============== #9 UCLA Bruins (9-3) ===============
    #9 UCLA will face #15 Texas Tech in the Alamo Bowl.

=============== #2 Wisconsin Badgers (12-0) ===============
    #2 Wisconsin will face #1 Ohio State in the BCS National Championship.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

F'ing Texas Tech...threw the ball 60 some times against me. Managed to escape with the Alamo Bowl win, 31-27. My Freshman QB struggled a bit with the INT's, throwind 3 in the first half, 4 total. But we were able to move the ball on the ground and hit some big pass plays when needed. The seniors are happy as both WR Richardson and HB Jones go out winners and with big games. Jones had 140 yards rushing and 2 TD's, while Richardson caught 8 balls for over 200 yards and 2 TD's. Now, who is going to try and leave early, that is the question. If everyone comes back, this team could make some BCS noise next season!

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Texas 65
    Rutgers 24

Holman Ready to take the Reigns

Texas Says goodbye to their seniors in style, crushing Rutgers in the fiesta bowl. Texas will be losing all of its starting offensive skill position players, but the future looks bright with QB Brian Holman at the helm. Holman who has been serving as backup HB and QB this year completed 8-10 passes for 103 yards, and ran 16 times for 84 yards and 4 TDs while filling in for banged up starter Connor Wood.

With starting QB Connor Wood, star HB Shead, and the top 5 starting WRs all graduating its going to be a whole new look for the Longhorns next season. That look is going to be centered around dual threat QB Brian Holman.

WGW:

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Illinois 49
    Tennessee 35

After Renaldo James was injured on the first play of the game, Chandler Whitmer took over in his last game for the Orange and Blue. Whitmer would throw for over 400 yards, and complete 5 TD passes in the win.

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Arizona 31
    NC State 0

I guess the beauty of having a bad season is getting to add a trophy to your case that you wouldn't normally have gotten. Plus i think i will finish in the top 15 which should keep me a 5 star program

7. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

#21 Michigan 42 vs #22 Texas A&M 35

This was one of the most frustrating games I have been a part of. In the second half, after taking what looked to be a commanding 28-14 lead, momentum shifted and UM became unstoppable. Td #1 to make it 28-21 was ok, just a drive of kings, but the ensuing kickoff was fumbled right to them, and quickly it was tied.

Then on my next drive Jones busted loose on 3rd down, after a great cut between the LG and LT, taking it 70 some yds to the house... Except it was called back for a hold by my weakside RT. Forced to punt and another unstoppable march. 35-28. Next, a pick, dumb pass. Quick short throw and my star safety is unaware and overruns what should have been a sure tackle, allowing a long touchdown. 42-28.

Finally I put a drive together with just under 2 to go, Jones caps off his career and sensational season with his 3rd td of the day. Due to a stick-em snag by the up-man on the onside, I never see the ball again.

4th straight Bowl loss and my fans are growing restless. I cant win the big game. The one good thing was that I got a chance to semi attatch to Michigan and I like my choice for 12.

8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Doh! Accidental post.

9. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Oklahoma St started with a fumble at the start of the game and it was all downhill from there with another fumble, safety and a missed field goal all in the 1st half as Iowa wins 40-7