2014 Scheduling Request Thread

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Put it in here.... out of conferfence rivalry games you want, week 1 game or bye, etc... EZ team to start or tough?

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I'll take jfosh if he wants. Don't care about bye weeks. If coach wants some Penn state then cool

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I just want a natural rival at home for me like mid of the week...I believe since moving to Big 10, there is none there...

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I will look at that stuff to some extent but I have a spreadsheet that tells me who has played (teams, not coaches) and I'm gonna make sure every team plays every team once before double dipping.

5. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

I'll take an easy team to start please.

6. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

if jms is referring to me then...yea... I will play Penn State. I also would like an easy first game because I will be installing a new offense THE OPTION RUN. I have been practicing with it. I think I can make it work. Nevertheless its fun to run.

• Like Like x 1
  7. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Give me about a year or so and I will be joining you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

right on! Guess I better make my mark fast, while guess are not used to defending it .....lol
    I have really been working on how to pass out that offense, because if I cant teams like MAX's Utah LB's are gonna rape me

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm interested to see how you guys do.

I have seen so many people say they're gonna run the option... Then I face them and it's a pro style attack with power and speed options mixed in :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I want my rivals ND and San Jose St to stay on my schedule. I don't care who i play user wise.

11. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

O no Heli! This playbook has mostly 7 fleXbox One, 3 wishbone (I will only run in short yard situations),3 shotgun 2 I-forms, 1 weak I, so expect to see me in the flex alot but I will throw in those other as well. In my coaches corner Mo gave a hint this is coming so watch out fellas, I will give you the new Oregon State. It will be interesting.

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Good luck against the Spartans. They're tough! ;)

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Hellisan I'd like a game in week 1. Don't really care against who (user or CPU). Just no bye. Thanks!

14. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

What playbook are you using?

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Some of you may find that you play the same teams you've already played this year... That's happening because of the discrepancy between the Pac-12 (they all seem to play each other each year at the moment, so 3 user games) and SEC (1-2 games against other user teams max). Big Ten is sort of right in the middle at about 2 games apiece.