2014 Scheduling Thread

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

2014 Scheduling Thread

Ok I didn't have time before today to go in and propose schedules.

Here is the OOC user games history with proposed 2014 games. LSU didn't wanna play any extra games last year and I'm gonna give Miami a year to make sure he's really back. Everybody else plays an OOC game of some kind unless they want it changed. Tenn/Ga Tech continue their series, me and UNC rematch from the Orange Bowl, Coleman and Alabama continue their series, and Va Tech/Auburn finish their home away that was started in the first year or whatever....

Let me know if you have problems with any of this. Proposed schedules will come later.

Column 1
    Alabama Auburn Clemson Florida Florida State Georgia Georgia Tech LSU Miami North Carolina Tennessee Virginia Tech
    2009 at North Carolina Virginia Tech None Florida State at Florida at Georgia Tech Georgia None None Alabama None at Auburn
    2010 at Virginia Tech at Clemson Auburn at Florida St Florida Georgia Tech at Georgia None None None None Alabama
    2011 None at Miami None Florida State at Tennessee at Georgia Tech Georgia at North Carolina Auburn LSU Florida State None
    at Florida Miami at Georgia
    2012 Virginia Tech Clemson at Auburn at Florida State Florida Georgia Tech at Georgia North Carolina Georgia at LSU at Florida State at Alabama
    at Georgia Tech Tennessee at Miami Auburn
    2013 Clemson North Carolina at Alabama at Va Tech at Tennessee at Alabama Georgia Tech Florida
    2014 at Clemson at Va Tech Alabama Florida State at Florida at UNC Tennessee Georgia at Georgia Tech Auburn

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

proposed schedule:

if it looks like you're not playing tough enough teams I'm not really caring. Trying to hunt down this year's Troy.

But go ahead and request any changes you'd like.

[​IMG]

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Request

Week 1: @Texas A&M

Week 2: Home CPU game

Week 14: Bye

Week 15: Bye

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Helli, give me a week 2 bye please. Give me a top 25 cpu team for like week 12 or 14.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I need to change one of my away games to home to get them at 6 a piece.

How about removing Rice and replacing it with a random home game in Week 9? Other than that I like mine.

6. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Oh man, you guys are going to make me play my alma mater in the first game? Roughneck. Could I get a similar team from say, the Pac 10?

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Helli..

move that Tulane game to home game in week 2 if possible... (y)

then, move that ECU game to where the Tulane game was and give me a middle of the road opponent. Bye weeks in 14 and 15 if possible.

thx.

8. Blaza

Is there a way to check out exactly who your "Rivals" in the game are? I can't remember if they consider South Carolina UNC's rival or not.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes there is(y)

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

haha JMS.

Blaza, go to conference standings, and right click on your team to bring up a card with details about them, which includes your rivals.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

All requests noted and will do my best when I get home today, then I'll advance. Advance will probably be at around 8 PM EST but don't take it as gospel. Send me a message anywhere, forums, Xbox live, etc. if you need me not to advance UNTIL 8 pm est or something.

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'm going out tonite to watch the game, so won't be able to do my week 1 stuff tonite. But I will as soon as I get home from work tomorrow.

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thank you Hellion

14. Blaza

That's too bad bro

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol IF i was betting it, I would take the under actually. But I like Texas +5.5 and maybe even a little something on the ML to win outright if I can get it over +200

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I need to add a road game so can you give me at Boise week 1 and change week two to vs South Carolina. I know SoCarolina is available week 2 but not sure about Boise week 1.

17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Blaza and his phantom quote posting always screws me, I looked through the first page to see where Mike was talking about betting. hahahaha.

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well waht I did is, I laid out all the top 30 or so teams, then the highest rated and a few from crappy conferences that tend to have good records and I made sure they got scheduled against one of us. So if I move your alma mater (how was I supposed to know that, lol....) to another team then I gotta give another team Iowa, which means I gotta do all this musical chairs sheet...

Oh well yes, I can make the change. If they go unbeaten and give some goofball from the ACC another freebie NC though... it's on you.

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Sorry dude I was looking at UF not FSU.... ohio State, ok...