1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2014 Season Controversy lurks around the corner!!!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Mar 29, 2009.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

2014 Season Controversy lurks around the corner!!!

All in TI, I was looking at the cumlitive stats for the season and my dynasty is showing Purdue got 2 wins for the game last night and UCLA got 2 losses. Both teams got double stats. Helli is this what yours shows?? I remember this happened to Ryno in one of the earlier dynastys.

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    uh-oh.....

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

did you save the dynasty after downloading it???

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKgtFn98kg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BKgtFn98kg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I never do that, I know better. The only thing I can think of is that I got out of the dynasty a lot earlier (like at least a half an hour earlier) than he did, maybe the system can't handle that scenario all that well. (and uploads both results?)

That sucks. Lemme see what I show...

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hopefully all is cool Fosh. I show myself as being 3-0, and you being 1-1 (both correct) and my game stats are correct.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    your not suppose to save it after it downloads or something?

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah.... It's especially important for the commish. (that is the real issue). I just checked my online dynasty saves and have none. Cuz I can imagine accidentally clicking yes without thinking.

But yeah if the commish saves the file after the new week downloads (online dynasty save, not a "save offline" save) it can cause issues. I think it can for the other players as well, but I don't expect that this extra win Fosh is seeing will tally when we'll advance. Sure hope not.

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

Helli had me delete the od file and I re-logged back in and the stats showed correct. Controversy over....Thanks Helli

10. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Ryno I miss the good "ole" days getting high and listening to music and talking about all the pussy we should be getting......

When can I come out to Texas and visit.......

Maybe Fosh can step up and take a quick weekend trip......

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

good deal guys.......that can ruin a season.

Never save the file......always download OD.........better safe than sorry

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Ramirez,

If girls are going to wear bikini tops to a game they should have boobs right?

From what I have heard and seen thier are much better offerings from ASU.

13. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Like you would not hit that!

14. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

any time in the next 2 months is good. We might be going on vacation to Colorado in June or July but nothing outside of that.