2014 Season Media Dash Board & Polls (Y5)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]
    2014 SEASON (YEAR 5)

2. Iron Mickey

2014 Season (Y5) Pre-Season Rankings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    1. Casey Hill Jr. Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Well this was an obvious choice, you can go against the hesimen trophy winner, you just cant. Casey Hill is in no way the fastest most athletic wide receiver i had to choose from but he is an enormous target. That any QB would love to throw to. Hill runs nice crisp routes to et him self into the open spaces of a zone, and lets face it at 6'7 there aint no corner back able to cover this kid ith man. Last year Hill had 66 receptions for 21 Tds and a astonishing 1325 receiving yards. h\He averaged 20 yards per rec. so you know they like trowing verticals with this kid. OK State is on a quest for a big 12 title and if he can put u heismen type number dont be surprised if they find themselves in the title.

2.The Bama Duo
    6' JR AAron Parks and 6'3 SR Chris Brown
    Well these two kids ae absolute freaks of nature. They are fast,they are quick, they can catch and above all they can flat out play ball. These two dont quite put up insane numbers because one their offensive system is a run first system and two they have to share the ball. If you put them on differnt teams each of them would have bigger nubers. Last year combine they had 11 TDs and 70 receptions. The thing about these two is that the play so well together. There isnt a team in the nation that has two corners that can play stride for stride with these two. They may not put up crazy numbers but they definably impact the game jurasticly. The spread the d out opening up lanes for their stud running backs.
    3. Marcus Lucs 6'5 Sr. Missouri Tigers
    The big 12 just breads amazing receivers dont they? Lucas had 9 Tds last year and 8 the year before that. In 2013 he was able to eclipse the 1000 yard receiving mark and has nearly 2000 for his career. He is a sure handed as they come he was thrown to 67 times last season and only dropped one pass. He is a rare bread at 6'5 and speed like a ninja cat there arent many who stand a chance against him. He can also jump just throw him a jump ball and im guaranteeing you he will get it. Mizzou loves to sling the ball around i now know why.
    4. 5'10 SR. Chris Dunkley THE Florida Gators
    Dunkley is one of the most athletic kid in the whole nation. He lacks size but he makes u for it wit great hands and speed. last season he scored 8 Td's on only 39 receptions. Last year he ecipsed the 1000 yard mark for yards receiving in a career. He is a deep threat, he averages 18 yards per rec. The gators love letting this kid fly down the field and just chunking it up there for a TD. Last year he lead the Gators to a national title and came back to do it again. He is a Gator captain so you know he strives for nothing less than perfection.
    5. 6'4 Sr. Shaun Kitchens Auburn Tigers.
    Kitchens is another one of these typical 6'4 freaks. He shares spotlight with two other beasts s he only got 33 receptions but oh man did he make the most of those. He ended with 7 Tds and nearly 600 yards. This kid has hands of glue he dropped a total of 0 passes all of last year. Now if i was a QB i would love throwing to this kid every day of y life, he quite simply does not drop it. Auburns is looking to have a breakthrough year this kid will be one of the main keys for the.

4. Iron Mickey

I put it in the right one TexasFight

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Didnt take long for Florida to get into the #1 spot again

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

but will he be able to hold on to it bye the end of the year? he has a tough road at the end of the regular season

7. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah i have 4 tough games all in a row, i hoestly dont think all be able to win all of them.

8. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

2014 Defensive Lineman Power Rankings. I used a combination of overall and performance from 2013 to come up with these rankings.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

nice work Mizzo, Hayes with 13 sacks last year beat my whole D-line

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Nice stuff Mizzou, your right on about my Line. Just hope they produce again this year.

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Dang...I thought Hayes was a first year starter...guess not;)...13 sacks is impressive!

12. Iron Mickey

great work mizzou! my D-Line has sucked balls pressure wise

13. runthepound

great etail and work Mizzou...I appreciate the effort put into this!

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

thanks guys. I should have been grading papers last night, but this was more fun. I tried my best for a mixture of production and skill, but some of the teams were just so skilled they had to be at the top.

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I agree great work on these Mizzourah. Most of my defensive line has seen little to no action, but based on the first couple of games I think they will get the job done.

16. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. runthepound

Great job on the SEC preview Unit! Looks great!

19. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nice job on the preview G-Unit you're right my team should be really good next year and the year after, but I have decided to start the QB of the future Antonio Matthews (probably against my better judgement) at least for now, down the road I may make a change, but Koch is off to a bad start, as I let him throw two passes last week and one was picked.

20. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Nice job G but I have to go with the Gators

21. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

2014 User Running Back Ratings

[​IMG]

22. Iron Mickey

good rankings tuco

OU sucks!!

23. runthepound

Good job on the rankings TUCO! Junk looks good brotha!

24. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great write up Tuco. The youth movement is really going on in Maryland these days after last years senior class lead us to our first ACC Championship game.

25. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Great job G-Unit and Tuco, your write-ups look good.