2014 SEC Preview

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by publik drunk, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Ole Miss comes into 2014 off the heels of their first conference championship since 1962, the Rebels return 7 starters on the offensive side of the ball including Bo Wallace at Qb. The main question on offense is will their running game be as productive a year after Jeff Scott ran for 1,500 plus. The rebels also return 3 of their top 4 recievers from a year ago, and 3 out of 5 starters on the oline. Ole Miss should remain a top 10 offense this season with a lot of talent lining up on the field for them.

On the defensive side of the ball is a unit that returns 8 starters, including the Nkemdiche brothers. Denzel had somewhat of a down year, last year and seems ready to see alot more playing time. " Last year we had Bednarick finalist Mike Marry in the middle, so when teams spread us out Denzel wasn't on the field. This year we are going to be looking to play Denzel more in nickel and dime sets. Our defense is only getting better, we improved every game last year. We return starters near the top in tackles (prewit)
    , sacks( Robert Nkemdiche), and interceptions (Golston)" said coach Stone after practice on Thursday. Expect the Rebels to make q huge jump into a top 50 defense with exceptional players on that side of the ball.

If Ole Miss can improve their turnover margin and play sound defense the fans in Oxford should have plenty to cheer about.

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

I'll have my review
    EDIT:this weekend

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  3. Alabama fan34

Alabama fan34 Walk On

Mississippi State is looking for it all this year they will not hold anything back and looking for revenge on ole miss in the egg bowl! publik drunk

• Like Like x 1
  4. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Be a good year to get us. Running game is absent with my rt gone. Wallace can't get healthy and we know nothing about defense

5. Alabama fan34

Alabama fan34 Walk On

My starter is out for another 6 weeks but my back up is good as well but I have good passing target this year as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.