2014 The Experience MVP Edition #2

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    As we start getting later into the season lets take a look at the impact players from around the league. *Note* I do not add the new guys, just to be fair.

Featured Player: Darren Wilson - HB

This kid is phenomenal right now. He has broken 1,500 yards on the season and has 19 touchdowns. No Heisman love for this kid yet but he is proving to be a worthy ball carrier. His second appearance for EMVP.

Featured Player: Chris Dunkley - WR

He looks to be Tom Richardson's favorite target right now and that has earn this kid some Heisman votes. I'm sure he will break 1,000 yards easily and somewhere around 15 TD's. This is the second Florida player to make the EMVP ballad.

Featured Player: Tom Richardson - QB

Going to easily surpass 3,000 yards yet again, Richardson has lead the Gators to another SEC Championship Game appearance. He has a 69% completion rating with 24 TD's. This is also his final season with the Gators.

Florida State

Featured Player: Will Washington - HB

Closing in on 1,000 yards is another impressive HB in The Experience. He looks like he also knows how to cross that goal line with 14 TD's.

Featured Player: David Lucas - QB

The other vital part to the Seminole offense is this man. He has almost reached the 2,000 yard mark in passing and could get very close to 3,000 but that would take some spectacular plays. A good 67% completion rating and has only thrown 5 picks.

Penn State

Featured Player: Ryan Logan - HB

Yet another rusher who is looking impressive and in mid-late season form. I expect him to go over 1,000 yards as well. He is also has 14 TD's.

Honorable Mention

Joe Boisture - QB- MSU
    Zach Lee- QB - LSU