2014 Top Returning Players

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by SuperBowlNachos, Sep 13, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Offense
    QB - Bryan Bennet - Senior [​IMG]
    Threw up 2,655 yards passing and and 639 rushing with 37 combined touchdown while leading the Ducks to their first ever national championship.

RB - Deanthony Thomas - Senior [​IMG]
    Why the fuck didn't this guy go pro? He missed out on playing in the National Championship due to an injury, so maybe he wants to try and earn another one while on the field. Guy ran for 1109 yards and 15 touchdowns despite missing 2 games.

FB - Mathew Calhoun - Freshman [​IMG]
    Calhoun could be the first ever true freshman to start for a Nachos coached team. He has decent speed and pretty good run blocking skills. South Carolina loves to use I sets with the fullback leading the way.

WR - Marqise Lee - Senior [​IMG]
    ............ Why is this guy still here? He would have been a top 10 pick in the draft 2 years ago. In the last two year he has accumulated over 2,000 yards receiving and 26 touchdowns. No wonder PA doesn't let us common folk ask guys back, he found the glitch to make no one wanna go pro.

TE - Randall Telfer - Senior[​IMG]
    Probably could have picked this cheese head for best WR. I was surprised how little there was around the league coming back at TE. PA and myself were the only ones who had a TE with at least 30 receptions returning.

T - Cyrus Kouandjio - Sr[​IMG]
    The best tackle on the team who had a Heisman winning RB last year. He cooked up 25 pancakes last year protecting the left side of the line.

G - Arie Kouandjio - Senior [​IMG]
    Screw it, I'll go with the whole family here. Arie was even more impressing with 45 pancakes last season in his first full season as as starter.

C - Brandon Vitable - Senior [​IMG]
    I didn't want to pick another Oregon player, so I went with Vitable instead. It's hard to guage stats since Northwestern was controlled by the CPU last year, but Vitabile is a solid anchor in the middle.

Defense

DE - Jadeveon Clowney - Senior[​IMG]
    I was to lazy to look for anyone else so I went with the guy I knew was 99 overall. I suck ass with DEs so this guy somehow only had 7.5 sacks last year and 19 tackles. He has RB speed and stands at 6'6". This guy better do something this year.

DT - Leon Orr - Senior [​IMG]
    6'5" 309 clogging up the middle. 6 sacks last year as a junior which isn't half bad for a DT.

OLB - Jake Ryan - Senior[​IMG]
    8.5 sacks and 59 tackles last season. Even scored a touchdown. He doesn't have amazing stats, but knows where to be at all times and won't get confused out on the field.

MLB - Michael Taylor - Senior[​IMG]
    This dude can fly to the ball. A little undersized at 6' 225, but his speed and quickness really helps him out.

CB - Jeniel Jean - Senior[​IMG]
    A lot of guys to choose from at this position, but Wisconsin hasn't had shit anywhere else so I went with Jean. 3 interceptions last year isn't to impressive, but now he is the #1 guy in the secondary.

FS - Hasean ClitonDix - Senior [​IMG]
    The only user FS rated over an 87. ClintonDix is a 92 and last year posted 4 interceptions for the SEC champs and NC losers.

SS - Vinnie Sunseri - Senior[​IMG]
    Thorpe Award winner last season. Alabama is the only team worth a shit in the deep part of the secondary.

Very surprised at the lack of underclassmen. Usually there are 2-3 that are badass. Not really any standouts though.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Very nice work Nachos. Look at all those Crimson Tide fools.

3. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Good stuff nachos (y)

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Realistically it should have been 1/3 USC, 1/3 Oregon and 1/3 Alabama.

The talent at WR seems to be some much better then the secondary. Nationwide as well.

5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Nachos with no love for the Stanford offensive line. Just like the cpu defensive line and linebackers show no respect for the Stanford offensive line because to quote the BAMA coach, who's worse lineman make the list, "ratings don't matter."

6. sonn

sonn Walk On

Who ignores my returning CBs who had 16 picks between them?

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

nice job cock

8. dnf913

dnf913 Walk On

Nice job on this. Would have liked to see All American MLB Beau Hancock on here though :(.

9. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Fuck you I couldn't just list your entire roster.

10. sonn

sonn Walk On

Nothing wrong with that.