2014 Virginia Tech

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Tech 52 - Texas 59

Sorry that I couldn't bring home the win, their team is absolutely insane.

I had drops on 3rd and 4th down in double OT, both would've been scores to tie it up.

They also drove down the field with 44 seconds on the clock.

Good luck to whoever plays Texas this year in a bowl game. This was one of those games where the computer refuses to lose, check out the highlights.​

2. Wick36

VTech 45 - GTech 42

My defense had a lot of trouble tackling and the backers were a bit slow to get to the ball. Somehow, their QB had an amazing game through the air, and kept throwing it to the same receiver over my best corner, who kept missing the ball. Their QB also kept using unrealistic pitches - he should be kicked!

The hokie offense can score with anyone though.

Should be an interesting season.

3. Wick36

Oregon- 48
    Va Tech- 45

This was a shootout as anticpated and the Ducks hold off a rallying VT team with a late FG and a dropped hail mary. Defense was non existant as the offenses combined for over 1000yds. Bennett was very effecient going 23/31 482yds 4TD 1 INT. Seastrunk was nearing a 100yd game until he was knocked out of the game and will miss the rest of the season with broken ribs (2 years in a row!!!!). 9 different players had a rec with 3 going over the 100yd mark. GG Killer, I thought you had that hail mary, Cameron is a beast.