2014 Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 11, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2014 Week 10

We are now into week 10. We have one user game this week. Next advance will be no later than friday night.

Game of The Week:

#8 VA Tech (DJ391) @ #6 Miami (Bravejaf)

One more NOTE

DJ391 you had 5 TDs with WR Derwin Davis in a BLOWOUT win. This is unacceptable by anyone. You have 2 choices:

You either sit him this week against Miami

or

Sit him the following TWO games against Maryland and Virginia.

Let me know what you choose BEFORE you play your next game. That is all.

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

hmmm let me see, im thinkingggg i will sit him for this game, no biggie

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Hova, you can put me on auto for my game against DJ. He was up 28-14 with the ball in the 4th quarter and the game got disconnected.

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

FSU 38
    NCSU 13

The Noles move to 5-4 on the season with a win in Raleigh. FSU Sr QB Holloway had a nice comeback game, throwing for 2 TD. Jr HB Kevin Vaughn added 67 yards and 2 TD in the running game. Fr SS Brandon Hogan paced the defense with 7 tackles, 1 TFL and a 96 yard fumble recovery for a TD.

5. Hova

Will do - -

6. Hova

#1 USC 24
    Arizona 6

The USC defense prevailed once again holding the Cats to 1 TD and a missed 2 pt Conversion. HB Blake had another big day with 151 yards rushing and 2 TDs. The rookie WR moses also had a big TD catch in the 3rd QTR. USC heads to the feisty Autzen Zoo next week to defend the Pac-10 title against Tmac and the 11th ranked Ducks.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan 35
    Northwestern 9

Michigan goes to Northwestern and plays well again defeating the host Wildcats by 16. With the starters on the bench for most of the second half Michigan played well in prep for its game next week against SEC rival Tennessee.

8. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Mizzou 17
    Nebraska 41

After allowing the Mizzou passing attack to run willy-nilly for an opening drive score, Coach PH was seen devouring the hindparts of the Blackshirt defense. The 'Shirts responded by shutting down the 5-wide set and even housing a pick-6 with less than 2:00 to seal the game.

Offensively Marcus Young and Preston Weldon were Lightning and Thunder tallying nearly 200 yds on the ground. Coach PH awarded the game ball to the Offensive Line as a unit for overpowering the pesky Tiger D-Line late in the 4th.

The weather was perfect on a Rivalry Weekend with nearly 10 top recruits in attendance.

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA will be getting its game in sometime late tonight.

10. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech gets a victory over their always aggravating rival, Baylor. Reggie Smith throws for over 200 yards, and 3 TD's.

Texas Tech 28
    Baylor 18

The Red Raiders continue to battle through the meat of their schedule next week, as the travel to Oklahoma.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

11 sacks, 7 picks, ridiculous CPU runs...can you tell im frustrated!!!! UCLA got whipped at home by Cal. Controllers were thrown, I tell you!

12. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Is Cal one of your rivals? The Texas A&M game earlier this year was insane. I'm guessing it's a rival thing.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im not sure if Cal is a rival in game or not. It was bad though. I had zero time to pass. Most of the picks were the floating duck variety as my QB was getting hit. I had some success running the ball against them, but when I went down 31-7 at half, I had to start chucking the rock all over the field. Probably one of the worst games I've played in a long time. Very disappointing as now Im looking at having to run the table to make a bowl game!!!

14. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Yup, that sounds just like my rival games.