2014 Week 11 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, May 31, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2014 Week 11 Scores

Wednesday

Week 11 Schedule
    Column 1 Column 2
    Alabama @ LSU
    Florida South Carolina
    Florida State Clemson
    Miami @ Wake Forest
    Michigan BYE
    Nebraska @ Texas A&M
    Notre Dame @ Navy
    Ohio State Illinois
    Oklahoma Texas Tech
    Oregon USC
    Texas @ Kansas State
    USC @ Oregon

Headliner #2 USC @ #4 Oregon
    Pac 10 means something even more this time around.

STILL I need these peoples 2013 HOF votes, Please
    Papa

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

edit: I think I already posted that Rocky vid hahaha.

Just think "Eye of the Tiger"

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Texas posts their least impressive CPU game of the year with a 58-20 road win vs Kansas State. This was an ugly first half for the offense with 3 INT but he came back and posted another big game, putting up 293 yards passing and 146 rushing with 6 TD.

The highlight of the game was A. Smith breaking the single season sack record with another 3 sacks in the first half. After losing MLB steve Gibson for the game with an injury in the first quarter, Coach Dru benched Mr. Smith and his compadre RDE Eric Perkins (who had 2 sacks in the first half) for the final 2+ quarters. The defense really struggled without these two in the game and Smith was seen pacing the sideline and trying to get back in the game.

Up next - the final regular season user game as miami comes to Austin.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Florida 61
    South Carolina 6

Offense: The Gators put up huge numbers, led by Heisman candidate McCloud. McCloud tossed the ball around for around 300 yards and 5 TD. He also rushed for 90 yards. His lone mistake was a lame duck interception off a tipped ball. His favorite target in this game was sophomore Carter. With star WR Palmer out for the season, Carter assumed the #2 role. He gives the Gators a deep threat and his first game as starter proved he was very dangerous in that role. He caught 52 and 53 yard touchdowns in this game and finished with 4 receptions for 133 yards. All together Florida had 350 yards rushing and 330 yards passing against South Carolina.

Defense: Nothing stellar but they were solid throughout this match. They only created 1 turnover in this game, an interception in the fourth quarter, but forced several punts.

Next game: Week 12 brings a tough match against Nebraska. Coach Bogey's team would have beaten the Gators last season if not for a last minute Hail Mary pass.

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I voted you Kentucky Bluegrass Bitch

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'll have my game done after work today

7. KnightNoles

Thank you pops. We can push back adv til tomorrow, there's no rush any more to play another season I guess.

8. Dru50

If USC/Oregon happens tonight, can we advance tonight? I'm actually kinda feelin' like trying to at least start another season, but if no one else feels the same that's understandable.

9. KnightNoles

I wont start another season unless we can finish it, sorry that is just how I am and how it will be done

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm with noles on this. We are looking at the demo in 2 weeks. We'll be cutting it close finishing the season before then. I don't wanna be playing another season while trying to adjust to the new game.

11. BDSDIGITAL

I agree with you both. It's been a good run, we can give it a rest for a while.

We should find something else to post about in here while we are on hiatus.

Maybe rating hot chicks or something, i dunno.

Ohio State 63 - Illinois 10

And there you go for all of you that said Ohio State doesn't have the "killer instinct" to do it big, and that this is Michigan's year...and blah, blah, blah...

You can all kill that noise right noise. I could score 60-70 in 7 of 8 cpu games in a season if I wanted too, I just choose not to.

TJ Perry get's Off player of the game with about 200 yds from scrimmage and 5 tds

Joey Payne gets the defensive game ball with alot of tackles, a mess of big hits, and a pick 6. He was devastating today.

Next week I think we play Purdue before our trip to the Big House to play Michigan.

So, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it :)

12. Dru50

That's cool, I think I will save the OD offline and host another season after this one for whoever is interested. I just don't see myself playing the demo all that much.

13. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final[/SIZE][/B]
    Oregon 7 3 7 7 24
    USC 7 0 14 0 21

Yards OREGON USC
    Passing yards 129 161
    Comp/Att 12/15 8/16
    Rushing yards 213 129
    Rush Att 43 31
    Total Off. yards 342 290
    Turnovers 0 1
    3rd down conv 7/13 2/8

#4 Oregon knocks #2 USC at Autzen Stadium, 24-21. A late TD pass by the Ducks with just over 1 minute to go gave them the 3 point lead. USC managed to work their way into FG territory with a chance to tie it up, but missed a 48 yard "iced" kick just a foot or two wide right.

Here's the late TD pass...I'm still not sure how the CB didn't intercept it, but it was a great pass.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20656603

Here's the missed "iced"' FG that would have tied the game
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20656640

This was a heck of a game and a lot of fun to play. Represent the Pac 10 strong Max...I'm sure you're used to carrying the Pac 10 banner though :D

14. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I can play my game tonight, had a funeral and some work stuff the past few days.

15. Dru50

Good game guys, and nice win by max. I was following the score and thought hippo had the game wrapped up in the 4th.

Max holds his fate for the BCS title in his hands, he beats Noles and he should be in the title game.

16. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Awesome game Hippo. A lot of back and forth and a lot of defense. We both let a punt go that put us in bad field position and the other team got points off the next possession both times IIRC(That was close as hell when you muffed that punt and my gunner dove for it. dang I thought I had that one :) ). If we didnt have those mistakes this could have been a game played in the tens or teens. Both defenses were really making big plays when they had to, and the play calling was on point.

Thankfully that was Yusef throwing that late TD pass on the bootleg as James would have probably floated that one. Oh yea, Barrett James injured for 2 weeks. Was running/passing very well before he got KTFO, but his Heisman chances are pretty much out the window. Guess the Ducks will just have to concentrate on winning that "team trophy" now ;)

Edit: and Dru I'd be down to continue after this season. My squad sets up really nice next year and Ill probably be playing '10 until they release '11 to keep my streak alive.

think they'll make the demo multiplayer? that'd be awesome.

17. BDSDIGITAL

There are a few things that stick out to me looking at that box score. Mostly Oregon's offensive efficiency.

12/15 passing, 5 ypc, and 7/13 on 3rd down are all really solid numbers. Just looking at that box score I would have to assume USC made some really timely plays and did very well with time of possession. Looks like a good game though. Too bad you guys won't be continuing the rivalry next year...

18. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

i won the TOP battle too, but it was close. yes his D was just clutch. I also failed 1 or 2 4th down tries

19. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Stopping that fleXbox One is so frustrating. So many times I just wanted to call "engage eight" and just try to absolutely stuff it...but I know when I do that he'll pull a playaction pass and burn me. It's tough, but I just tried to stay at home and play assignment D. I went for the bend but don't break approach :D

1 of my scores came on a 78 yard pass and another came from a short field. It was a great defensive game, I believe we both had 4 punts each. Don't see that too much in this game.

20. KnightNoles

FSU 44
    Clemson 18

Joe Smith 14-20 389 yards 3 TDs 3 INTs
    Isaac Thompson 34 att 178 yards 2 TDs
    Eric McCauley 3 rec 114 2 TDs
    Lawrence Everett 9 tacks 2 tfl 2 INTs

21. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

ND: 48 Navy: 13

Lionel Yates went 13/17 for 190 yards and 2 tds. It also became the breakout game for RB Randy Grimes going 20 attempts for 136 and 2 tds.

22. Dru50

I saw Florida beat Nebraska 55-7 via AP. Is bogey MIA?

That kinda puts one nail in the coffin of my title hopes, I really needed bogey to pull out a win there.

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yup and McCloud had 6 total TD in the game too, though he had his first 3 interception game of the season as well. Think he had just 200 yards passing but he rushed for 90 something too.

24. Dru50

Well, with nothing to play for but the conference and awards, I plan onhaving Felder end the season with a bang. I'm guessing that you like bond too much to drop 60 on him so I should have a nice lead in the heisman race going into the conference championships.

Of course OU could surprise me and knock off Bama, but I doubt it.

Noles-do we know if bogey will be finishing out the season or if this was a one week thing?

25. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Hey hey hey. He won't drop 60 on me and it won't be by his choice.