2014: Week 11 update...

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 23, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

we'll advance as soon as the three games that remain are played...

Saints Vs Redskins (playing Sunday AM)
    Eagles Vs Falcons (???)
    Cowboys Vs Eagles (???)

CaptMoe
    AveryB
    Gutcheck64
    ThaBayouChef

• Like Like x 2
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Saints and Redskins game has been played

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

any word on the remaining games? tiss sunday, i know its the holidays, but hop to it dudes! some of us are bored and want to play our next game ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Sorry Gentlemen for delay, just waiting to here from Moe..

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

AveryB needs to supersim his team the win once CaptMoe sets his team to auto.

Gutcheck64 and ThaBayouChef need to notify LtJustice of when their game is scheduled to be completed so that Jim knows when to expect to advance the online CCM.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

We've been unable to get on track with our times. When I've been available he hasn't been, when he's been available I haven't been. Not sure we'll be able to link up now that it's X-Mas Eve. If you guys want to advance I'm fine with another sim loss, lol. I'm 0-3 in those this year so don't worry Gutcheck64 . You most likely got that.

LtJustice
    CHUNKNESS

7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I'm set to Auto, and I still threw 4 INTs!!! :p
    Avery, all yours bro. Sorry again. It was my fault. I found a system update I hadn't installed. I wish they wouldn't let you online without doing it, like the Madden updates...

8. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Game Complete.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

loren cant do it now we had a couple of scheduling conflicts so please sim it asap so guys can get games in if avail

• Like Like x 1
  10. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Hope all is well Loren. 4 sims little over half way through the season is a little concerning.

• Like Like x 5
  11. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Life happens man, what can I say. When you have a girl who lives 30-40 minutes away and you only get to see her once during the week and then on weekends, I think she takes precedent on those days. Couple that with my grandfather passing and my grandmother now on her death bed it gets pretty tough to fit a game in. I play all the games I can and communicate with everyone pretty smoothly. And participate in this forum more than 3/4 of this league. If you guys think you can find a better owner than ya have to do what ya have to do. No hard feelings on my end at all. This game is a hobby to me. Sometimes hobbies have to get pushed to the side for the more important things in life. Love the league, like most of the owners; so I intend to put as much effort forth as I have to this point and that I possibly can. But with that said I won't mess up the meaningful parts of my life for it.

And that's not directed to you Troy. Just airing it out for anyone that has concerns at this point.

• Like Like x 4
  12. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I don't have a problem with all your sims. It's kept you near me in the standings... :)
    My condolences on your grandparents...

• Like Like x 2
  13. CHUNKNESS

Thx for letting us know, Loren, and sorry for the hardships with your family. In the future, let us know when things like that occur so that we may plan around you accordingly.

• Like Like x 4