2014 Week 13 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Jun 6, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2014 Week 13 Scores

Wednesday

Week 13 Schedule
    Column 1 Column 2
    Alabama Oklahoma
    Florida BYE
    Florida State @ Oregon
    Miami Virginia
    Michigan Ohio State
    Nebraska Colorado
    Notre Dame USC
    Ohio State @ Michigan
    Oklahoma @ Alabama
    Oregon Florida State
    Texas Texas A&M
    USC @ Notre Dame

Headliner- #1 Florida State @ #2 Oregon

National Coverage- #6 USC @ #7 Notre Dame

Game of the Week- #8 Ohio State @ #11 Michigan

Regional- #9 Oklahoma @ #4 Alabama

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Biggest game in max's tenure at Oregon this week. Regardless of who wins that game, I need OU and Notre Dame to win this week, then have Notre Dame lose to OSU next week and have Michigan beat Florida next week.

Who'd have thought with a last minute road loss to the defending champ that I'd still be on the outside looking in among the one loss teams.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

yah, you're probably screwed buddy.

4. Dru50

Yeah, Leon and bogey having 3 losses each already is killing my strength of schedule.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Is Bogey still in this league?

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Yeah I'm still around, just been crazy busy, hopefully things slow down a bit in the next month.

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

MICHIGAN IS THE BIG 10 CHAMPION!!!!!!

Ohio St misses a 48 yard field goal with :05 left. Michigan wins 20-17.

8. Dru50

Congrats man, now where the f*** are the stats and highlights?

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Seriously! Come on Bondzai!

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Congrats on the win. Make sure you get complacent and take a week off in your next game :).

11. Bondzai

No one really had a huge game on either side of the ball. I had under 200 yards of offense. The defenses on both sides stepped up.

The turning point of the game was on a punt. I was up 10-7 late in the 2nd quarter and was forced to punt. The Ohio State returner muffed that bitch and Michigan picked it up and scored before the half to go up 17-7. It was a defensive battle after that.

Player of the game has to go to the Michigan backup QB. Starting QB Jason White takes a hard hit and is out for 2 quarters early in the game. Enter redshirt fresman Chris Osborne. All he does is go 5/5 for 54 yards and 2 tds.

12. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Better hoist Chris Osborne up after that one!

13. Bondzai

I'm lining up 3 hookers for him tonight.

14. Dru50

You beat Florida next week, and the entire team gets hookers courtesy of Mr. Felder, Mr. Smith and the Austin Rotary Club.

15. Dru50

With it looking like the polls are going to prevent Texas from scratching their way back into the national title game, the Longhorns came out and gave the home fans a show, demolishing Texas A&M 70-3.

This game marked the 5th time this season that the Texas defense has held a Big 12 opponent to under 150 yards, as the Aggies had no match for the speed of the Longhorn defenders. Texas' defense racked up 8 sacks, 5 INT's and 2 defensive TD's on the day, led as usual by Mr. Smith with 7 tackles, 5 TFL and 3 sacks in the first half.

Scott Felder was impressive again in his now weekly battle with Florida QB Brandon McCloud for the Heisman award. He put up 356 yards passing with 4 TD's to go with 121 yards rushing and 3 TD's.

The story of this game however was the return of HB Antoine Bell from Coach Dru's doghouse. Bell was the back who fumbled the ball late in the FSU game, costing the team an undefeated season, and he hasn't played a down since that fumble. Coach Dru elected to give him the start due partially to some disappointment with HB Ryan Garcia in the Miami game when he failed on multiple occassions to convert 3rd and shorts. Coach Dru told the media that Bell had been working like a demon in practice for the past 10 weeks doing whatever the coaches asked of him. Bell took advantage of his opportunity, carrying the ball 24 times for 231 yards and a nice 69 yard TD run.

Highlights
    1st quarter hit on the QB by Mr. Smith, leading to an INT by DT Cole for a TD. This was Cole's first of two INT's on the day.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20784158

69 yard TD run by Antoine Bell.
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/20784251

16. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final[/SIZE][/B]
    #7 Notre Dame 14 0 7 0 21
    #6 USC 7 17 17 3 44

Yards ND USC
    Passing yards 84 204
    Comp/Att 10/20 12/16
    Rushing yards 93 192
    Rush Att 25 45
    Total Off. yards 177 396
    Turnovers 3 1
    1st downs 10 19
    T.O.P. 11:07 17:43

Senior HB Shannon Jones put on a show in the snow...rushing for 161 yards and 4 TDs on 26 carries on a cold, snowy night at Notre Dame Stadium. The Trojans overcame an early 14-7 lead by Notre Dame by scoring 27 consecutive points before the Irish could get back on the board. The Trojan defense did a great job of slowing the relentless Irish rushing attack and took advantage of a few passing mistakes, picking off QB Lionel Yates 3 times. The dagger for Notre Dame came early in the 3rd quarter with USC leading 24-14. Yates threw into the flats and was picked off by USC OLB Brad Butler, who took the interception 55 yards for the score.

Great game again Twist. I always enjoy our games and hope we can carry over and start some Pac10 vs Big East OOC games so we can continue our battles. If you toss out that pick 6 and ND drives for a score, it's a completely different ball game.

So it looks like I'm left either:
    1) Rooting for Max to take out Noles, supporting my Pac 10 brother and thus allowing USC to play in the Rose Bowl, vs new Big 10 Champ Bondzai
    2) Hoping if Max loses, a string of other losses take place so I can get a chance at the BCS title....yeah...not gonna happen.

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Michigan + USC winning = better strength of schedule for Florida

Now I just need to worry about beating my last 2 remaining foes, neither one will be easy.

18. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

#19 Miami - 70
    Virginia - 0

Miami wins big but loses top RB Jason Pino for the year with a bum shoulder. Next week, Alabama travels to Coral Gables to face the Canes in what is being dubbed as the inaugural "Coke and Strippers Super Bowl." Miami will be without its starting QB and HB and will need to execute perfectly to upset the Crimson Tide.

19. Dru50

Another injury Leon? Get those kids off the nose candy and onto that HGH man!

But seriously, if OU drops the ball and can't hang an L on the Tide, I will be expecting you to man up and get a big win vs Perry.

20. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Ill try but I can't remember the last user win I had in C2C so...your money should be on Jug

21. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Oh, don't be putting your money on me. I may be 1-1 vs. Papa but he beat me like 100 - 3 last time we played. Gotta go apologize to wife again for forgetting our anniversary.

22. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Great job Hippo! Hopefully we can resume our rivalry in 2011!

23. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Hope your ready for the Fiesta Bowl

You have a lot of speed on your team but see '92 Sugar Bowl

Big hit fumbles + user picks/catches + I really wanna hurt Hinds for not coming to T-town = Bama 42-7

24. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Nebraska 70
    Colorado 28

The horrible season continues, as we lost both of our HB's to broken backs in the same game lol. To add to that our QB also got hurt and will miss the Texas games, which dropped us from a 1% chance to win, to officially 0%. Our defense missed so many tackles, the only bright spot again was FS Crum, who had 18 and an int on the day. We are leading the NCAA is picks by a bunch somehow.

25. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Man the injuries have been crazy this season. Both of my backs I had starting are gone for the season and I was looking the other day and noticed the back I have starting now (which is actually rating wise better than those two) has 65 stamina rating. These ratings are garbage man lol.