2014 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 20, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2014 Week 13

We are now into Week 13. 2 user games this week. Let's knock em out.

Game of the Week:

#7 Ohio St (Maslerboros16) @ #13 Michigan (Big Suge Knight)

Next advance will be no later than sunday afternoon. Good Luck

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Colorado-13
    Nebraska-21

Blizzard conditions dictated the gameplan in this one. Huskers clinch Big XII Championship Game birth.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA - 45
    Washington State - 33

I had 2 kick returns for TD's and my QB was nearly perfect (14/15 for 260 yards and 3 TD's). My RB Ginn, went over 100 yards and still the game was close. My defense was terrible, giving up over 400 yards of total offense to a bad team. The Cougar HB slashed and dashed my defense for over 200 yards. But, we won and can clinch a bowl with a win over #1 USC next week. Highly unlikely but I can dream!

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami 49
    Virginina 20

Offense: Austin didn't put up a lot of yards but he avoided turning it over. His favorite target was true freshman Clayton with 100+ yards and 2 TD including a 66 yarder. Star freshman HB Ellis had a mediocre game in terms of ypc but he grinded out 75 yards and 3 TD. Super fast freshman Jones returned his 3rd kickoff for a TD and he averaged 50 yards per return.

Defense: Miami grabbed 3 interceptions in the game, including the 6th of the season for Nixon. Overall the defense played well despite giving up 3 TD. The Virginia team had to work for most of the scores, aside from a long run given up. The run defense, aside from that play, was very stout. The front seven played very well, led by senior defensive end Cox with 8 tackles and a couple sacks.

Next game: I think we travel to the swamp to take on the rival Gators. This will be a very tough game for the young Miami squad.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Suuuuge come out come out wherever you are....are we playing tonight or what?

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

yeah he put me in as his sub so i could run your ass with big blue LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNN!!! LMAO i wish

7. Hova

So you can get CRUSHED

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Then it's a definite win...suge puts up a fight and could win. If you subbed for him you would see your team in a crumpled mess

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 59
    Michigan St- 7

The Spartans were awful and the Nittany Lions were rolling on all cylinders, hoping to impress the pollsters with their slim hopes of a BCS title game. Johnson was near perfect with 317yds 5 TD and O INTS!!! Brown is gaining the heisman votes with another good performance 7 rec 149yds 4 TD. The starters were pulled midway through the 3rd quarter as the backups finished off the Spartans. Now we must wait as Nittany Lions finish their season at 11-1.

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Thatd be funny if youd ever been able to beat me but since you have never lol

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ohio State 41

Michigan 36

The Buckeyes hold off a very impressive Wolverine squad to win The Game three years running. This game was back and forth all day with the largest lead only being 14 points. Ohio State's running game dominated the day with over 200 yards combined with the two HBs (starter got knocked out for a week). But their passing was nothing to look past as Rhoden threw for 300 yards and a pair of TDs. He did succumb to the crowd a couple of times, getting picked off twice, once for a TD that put the Wolverines in a position to win (After they went for 2 and got it). OSU would finish off the game with a FG, leaving Michigan 24 seconds to work with, a stingy secondary would not allow them to score.

GG Suge, that's one of the better ones we've had.

Even though Richard had both rushing TD's (other than the fullback scoring), I am giving the game ball to Griffin for his excellent performance at over 100 yards rushing, setting up touchdowns twice, the kid worked hard this game and that injury may come back to bit us against FSU, unless Richard plays like he did today.

Buckeyes are now 10-1(7-1) and finish up at home next week vs the Seminoles.

12. Hova

#1 USC 40
    #25 Texas Tech 7

USC has a dominant day on defense intercepting the Tech QB 5 times and holding the offense to 122 yards of total offense. QB Ricks had a perfect game going 9 for 9 with 2 TDs. 2 HBs had over 100 yds of offense on USC helping to lengthen many drives. GG Harris. USC takes on UCLA next week for the yearly rivalry game with Bowl Game implications on the line.

13. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Va Tech- 55
    NC-6

Big game for the pass game as Tech racked up 512 yards through the air. Freshman Phenom Smith went 9-12 272 yards and 4 tds. Backup Senior Johnson went 10-16 240 yards. Heisman candidate Derwin Davis had 7 Rec. for 209 yards racking up most by YAC which he had 101 of to go along with 2 tds. Mike Davis had 4 Rec for 137 yards and 2 tds.

The Hokies face yet another top 10 team in Oklahoma next week as they hold on to slim BCS Game hopes.

14. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech embarrasses USC by racking up 122 yards of offense and 4 first downs, while scoring 7 points!

This game did not go well for the Red Raiders; worse than expected, actually. Tech QB, Reggie Smith, did not play well at all. The receivers were not open much, and the USC D intercepted the young QB 5 times. Defense could not stop the run, nor produce any pass rush. Pretty sure they did not get a single stop. Time of possession was over 19 minutes for USC to 6 minutes for Texas Tech. To top it off, SS Tony Harris was knocked out for 10 weeks. I guess he'll be missing the bowl game.

Good game Hova.

USC 40
    Texas Tech 7

15. Hova

Damn Harris went down, That blows

16. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    GG Masler. Marshall being hurt on the opening kickoff of the game hurt big time since I have no depth in the backfield with my other tailback lost for the season.

17. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

My favorite defender for sure. The dude is like an 87 overall, but makes so many more play than anyone else on my D. He went out for 10 weeks on your first drive when he hit your back in the backfield. Same thing happened early last season against Rechem. First drive, he got hurt for 6 weeks.