2014 Week 5 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, May 17, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    2014 Week 5 Scores

All CPU games again

Week 5 Schedule
    Column 1 Column 2
    Alabama South Carolina
    Florida Arkansas
    Florida State @ UNC
    Miami Cincinnati
    Michigan @ Wisconsin
    Nebraska Kansas
    Notre Dame Uconn
    Ohio State Iowa
    Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State
    Oregon BYE
    Texas Iowa State
    USC @ Cal

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    Florida: A lot
    Arkansas: Not very much

Offense: McCloud did most of the work, 375 yards passing 5 TD passes and a rushing TD. He sat out more than half the game, leaving with 2 minutes left in second quarter, due to the large lead. Carter made a nice grab and Arkansas couldn't stick with any of my receivers.

Defense: Finally got some interceptions, 2 from Johnson and 1 from Harris. They are now tied for team lead with 2 picks each. Defense did give up TD but it was a fluky 4th and long TD pass.

Next game: Showdown with LSU hasn't been much of a challenge but maybe this is the year they finally beat me. I'm not banking on it.

I don't usually upload highlights from CPU games but this has to make year end video:

Was he in bounds? Did he have possession? It was initially called a TD and the booth challenged. There was not enough evidence to over turn the call so it counted.
  3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Oct 14, 2009
    1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final[/SIZE][/B]
    Cal 3 0 0 0 3
    USC 14 28 3 3 48

Yards Cal USC
    Passing yards 99 156
    Comp/Att 11/19 14/22
    Rushing yards 2 209
    Rush Att 25 37
    Total Off. yards 101 365
    Turnovers 2 2
    1st downs 4 18
    3rd down conv 2/12 3/8

The Trojans continued their strong start, beating Cal 48-3. Cal scored on their first possession of the game, but couldn't move the ball at all the rest of the game. QB Marvin Love threw for 4TDs and ran for another TD. Shannon Jones broke several big runs, totaling 123 yards on only 10 carries. Each TD pass was caught by a different receiver. WR Chris Randall, WR Bruce Bell, FB Kyle Anderson, and TE Kevin Jennings all had TD catches.

DE Lonnie Mayes was the standout player on defense. He had 5 tackles (4 TFL) and 3 sacks. In total the defense had 13 TFL, 7 sacks, 2 Ints, and 3 FF. The defense didn't give up much after the first drive of the game, constantly giving USC good field position. Oddly enough, USC had the same score by quarter last game as well.
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    is everyone able to get their games in tonight? If not you will be shamed and we will wait til tomorrow... (n)
  5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009
    #22 Michigan: 43
    #11 Wisconsin: 7

Michigan starts the Big 10 schedule with a beat down. We could do no wrong in this game. Wisconsin didn't score or even come close to scoring until I put my backups in.

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Jun 5, 2009
    Ohio State 35 Iowa 16

Not our best game really. Lots of penalties and three turnovers kept Iowa in the game. Or at least kept them within 3 scores most of the way. No one on offense stood out at all. Everyone had a pedestrian game. The defense however came up with like 10 TFL and a few sacks. My DT Mitchell was a 1 man wrecking crew.

Up next is another probably lousy Big 10 opponent, as I buy my time until the Michigan game.
  7. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Feb 22, 2009
    I am ready for my shaming. Will be able to play my game tomorrow night.
  8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    Texas destroys hapless Iowa State 70-0.

Highlight of the game was DE Antoine Smith recording 5 sacks.
  9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Feb 22, 2009
    Oklahoma - 48
    Oklahoma State - 0

Jason Holiday with another 3 TD performance to go along with 117 yards and QB Ben Hinds had 119 yards rushing and a TD.
  10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    ND: 37 UCONN: 13

Lionel Yates rebounded from a poor game to go 19/31 for 275 yards, 2 tds, but had 3 ints. RB Trent Hughes had 28 rushes for 148 yards to lead the ground game.