2014 Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 1, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2014 Week 6

We are now into week 6. I totally forgot to switch the sliders till after advance so we will need to wait one more week for that experiment, sorry guys.

2 Big User games this week.

Games of the Week:

#6 Texas (cnic75) vs #10 Oklahoma (ceewo)

#16 Oregon (Tmac6412) @ UCLA (Recchem2000)

Next Advance no later than tuesday at 1 PM EST.

Will Cnic finally lose his first conference game? Will Recchem get back on track in Pac-10 play? Find out on the next episode of OFFL WEST!!!

2. Hova

USC has loads of strippers and cocaine on campus this week. Expect alot of Trojan commits this weekand.

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan 32
    Michigan St 7

In dominating defensive fashion the Wolverines make the short trip to Lansing beating rival Sparty by 25. 137 yards total offense is all that MSU could muster on the day. For the fourth consecutive year Paul Bunyan's Axe will reside in Ann Arbor. Next for the Wolverines are the Gophers of Minnesota in the annual dual for the Little Brown Jug in Ann Arbor. Go Blue!!!

4. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Strippers and cocaine? That's what I've been doing wrong! I've been bringing in Kool-Aid and a mime!

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State- 52
    Minnesota- 14

The Nittany Lions had another good outing dominating this one from start to finish. Penn State opened the game with a 65yd TD red by Brown and ended the game with a 105yd pick 6 by Luke. Johnson shook off his previous poor performance with 342yds 5 TD and only 1 INT this time. Next up the long awaited game against Ohio State.

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

No snippy, little post from the Coach Harris this week. Texas Tech takes care of Missouri at home 20-10. Red Raider D only gives up 215 yards and 7 first downs; Tigers only TD came on a pick-6.

Still hangin on to a Top 25 spot!

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

My game froze before kickoff against Duke. I was talking to Dru in a party chat right as I started the game and since he was leaving I unplugged my headset. For whatever reason my game froze when I unplugged my headset, no clue why. Not sure it will show a restart and I don't feel like wasting my time if the results are going to be thrown out. Need a break anyways since I've been on XBox for past 5 hours. I'll wait for commissioner's ruling and play my game if he gives ok.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami 56
    Duke 7

Either Miami finally found a passing game or Duke's defense is just really bad. Hurricanes' quarterbacks Austin and Robinson had almost 400 yards passing in the game and a 6/0 TD to interception ratio. They only threw a combined 5 incomplete passes in the game. True freshman Mitchell led the team in receptions (7) and touchdowns (2), while fellow freshman Clayton also caught a TD pass. Freshman tailback Ellis scored a rushing TD but he averaged a paltry 3.1 yards per carry. On the defensive side the Hurricanes allowed an early passing TD but shut down the Blue Devils for the remainder of this game. Redshirt freshman linebacker McDougal picked off 2 passes in the game to lead the defense. Miami has big a rivalry match next week against Florida State. The Hurricanes look to maintain their undefeated record in conference play.

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Wake Forest 15
    Florida State 17

The fans in Tallahassee were treated to another barn burner. On the final play of the game, So K Erik Long kicked a 35 yard FG with no time left to secure the victory. Florida States run defense was gashed again. Wake ran 27 times for 196 yards, including 12 broken tackles. On one play, Wake's HB threw off 4 guys on his way to a 65 yard TD. The rest of FSU's defense was pancaked on the play. However, the FSU defense was only pancaked 25 times this game, which was an improvement from the previous week. Both of FSU's TDs came via the run. Sr QB Ken Holloway is having a nightmarish season, picking up another 2 INT.

10. Hova

#1 USC 35
    Stanford 13

The game started off slow with both teams struggling on offense. The trojans finally scored a passing TD early in the first to take the lead. Stanford then answered quickly after. Things then fell apart for Stanford in the 2nd half when USC got big INT after INT. Standout CB Harris had TWO interceptions and returned BOTH for TDs. Defense prevails and USC gets the W. The Trojans take on washington St next week

11. Hova

Cnic decided to leave the league as he didn't have the time for it, he hopes to be back next season with us. I have PMd a few possible people about the spot. Let me know if you guys know anybody who is interested.

12. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Texas 49
    Oklahoma 28

Texas played this game in honor of coach Cnic. Their offense could not be stopped. HB Fast Willie Mills averaged 14.8 yards a touch as he totaled 200 rushing and 139 receiving yards. Oklahoma tried to stay in it, but had no resemblance of a running game. This forced us to the air and WR's Andy Marks and Mike Harris both had over 100 receiving yards. But Sean Hunter would be picked off 5 times just trying to keep the Sooners in this one. It was actually 28-28 at the end of the 3rd quarter, but the Longhorns dominated the entire 4th quarter to seal the win.

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Didnt see it mentioned in here but Oregon beat UCLA 14-10. Good defensive game by both teams. I just couldnt seem to move the ball worth a damn against the Duck defense. Special teams also played a key role as one of the 2 TD's the Ducks scored was a KO return. Good game tmac!

14. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Oregon - 14
    UCLA - 10

Oregon holds on to win a defensive slugfest in a game that was not for those who like offense. The Oregon offense stalled several times and turned the ball over, but its defense was able to win the game as they held UCLA in check and forced a turnover of their own. Perkins scored on a halfback pitch and a freshman running back (whose name escapes me right now) returned a kick for a touchdown.

Good game recchem, best of luck the rest of the way.