2015 Bowl Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Bowl Week 3

We are now into Bowl Week 3. LSU lost so Ceewo is heading to the title game. Congrats.

Now for the Bowl Matchups:

AT&T Cotton Bowl

Vanderbilt vs #20 Nebraska (Pipehitter351)

Holiday Bowl

Texas Tech (CWHarris1) vs#16 UCLA (Recchem2000)

Brut Sun Bowl

#17 Oregon vs Ohio

Chik-Fil-A Bowl

Arkansas vs #9 Miami (BraveJaf)

Capitol One Bowl

Auburn vs #12 Michigan (Big Suge Knight)

Gator Bowl

Troy vs VA Tech (DJ391)

Rose Bowl

#7 Penn St (Hokie Effect) vs #11 USC (HovatheGodMC)

Orange Bowl

#5 Florida St (AbolishtheFed) vs #6 LSU

BCS Title Game

#2 Oklahoma (Ceewo) vs #1 Notre Dame

You guys got 3 days. Next ADV will be no later than Friday night at 10 PM EST. Good Luck

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Glad to see I cost myself a shot at the National Title and somehow wound up in a non-BCS bowl. Oh well at least I get a CPU team to take out my frustration. I don't have the firepower to break the scoring cap but I'm not holding back no matter the situation.

3. Hova

All scoring caps can be ignored for those with CPU GAMES. Go cheese your little heart out DJ

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Auburn 34
    Michigan 45

The Wolverines leave Orlando with a narrow 11 point victory against the Tigers. Michigan QBs Stanford Carpenter and Clint Rogers combined for 356 yards passing and four touchdowns. But it was the FIVE interceptions that allowed Auburn to stay in the game and actually directly contributed to 14 points on two Brad Church pick six. Michigan's defense played well tallying a pair of sacks and interceptions including Sophomore Matthew Walker's late game 65 yard pick six. Walker was developing into a very good linebacker and would be a leader for Michigan defense going into next season. Offensively Eric Smith had a solid game with two receiving touchdowns for 71 yards to close out his Wolverine career.

5. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Not sure how i slipped in with 2 losses, but i will take it.

6. Hova

We were going back in forth in the Rose Bowl. Got disconnected twice, not worth it anymore. We will be simming it.

7. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

AT&T Cotton Bowl

Vanderbilt-10
    #20 Nebraska-35

Beat the brakes off the smart kids in this one. Drew Patterson was 12-14 for 238 yds and 3 TD's. All-American Marcus Young went for 152 total yds and 2 TD's, while eclipsing the 1,500 yard barrier for the season. The shocker in this one was Senior TE Maurice Peterson FINALLY stepping up in the passing game, hauling in 7 passes for 133 yds and a TD. You'll remember that his stone hands cost him the starting job earlier in the season.

I'm gonna miss this team. Scrappy and hard nosed in the running game and a very stout defense. The 5 :5stars: and 6 :4stars: I've got committed would've helped too. Can't wait for the new game though.

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#5 Florida State 21
    #6 LSU 12

Florida State wins the conference championship and the Orange Bowl to close out a 12-2 season. It is unfortunate that this dynasty is ending, as I have a ton of talent returning, including Soph QB Kenny Pitts who threw for 2900 yards this season with 21 TD against 10 INT. Sr HB Kevin Vaughn ends the season with 997 yards with 22 TDs. The 3 games he missed because of injury kept him short of the 1,000 yard mark, but he now owns the single season rushing TD record at FSU. Sr TE Jerald Koch paced the receivers with 77 receptions for 1,015 yards and 6 TD.

It's been a fun couple of seasons and I look forward to butting heads against you all with Georgia.

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

By the way, the ACC bowl selections suck. How can Miami be playing a 6-6 Arkansas team and Va Tech play Troy?

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami got a little revenge on BCS bowl committee but breaking the scoring cap proved difficult in this game. -900 sportsmanship points and 3 4th quarter passing touchdowns did the trick but I only broke the cap by an extra point. It didn't help that my starting and backup quarterbacks went down with game ending injuries. I think I finished with just a pinch over 500 yards passing, divided between 4 different QB. My HB carried the ball 4 times in the entire game.

Overall if this wasn't the last game of NCAA '10 I'm pretty sure Hova would throw out these results and give me a stern warning. I was honestly hoping to top my 113 point output in Rivalry (Ohio State vs Eastern Michigan) but Arkansas is at least better than EMU.

Miami 66
    Arkansas 13

11. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

The 2015 Holiday Bowl was a game for the ages. After a slow start by both teams, the game went back and fourth the rest of the game, with the two opposing QB's combining to throw for over 600 yards and 9 touchdowns. UCLA's QB, Robert Cannon, throws a TD as time expires in the fourth quarter, then throws for a 2 point conversion to knock off the Red Raiders, 36-35.

Great Game Rechem. That game is what this league is all about.

[​IMG]
    Notice the QB on his back, it was that close!

12. Hova

Wow, sounds like a great bowl! You guys get your rematch year 1 next year I think

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Couldnt agree more Harris. Great game. I know I didnt have time for OT so the 2 point conversion was the only play I had. Hell of an ending to NCAA2010!!!

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yep, at the Swamp...lucky us!

15. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

That was fine with me, I wasn't wanting to go to OT either.