2015 Bump 'N Run Dynasty Awards

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cyhiphopp, Jan 7, 2013.

1. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I think the awards for this game are a little light and it would be nice to give them a Dynasty feel. I proposed these in my other league too and wanted to know what you guys thought.

Freshman of the Year - Everyone can submit Freshmen/RS Freshmen who have contributed and we vote on a winner. We can also do an offensive and defensive FOY.

Career Achievement Award -We've been running this league for a few seasons so some of us should have some good multi-year starters. Everyone can post the career stats for multi-year starting Seniors and we can vote on a winner

All Bump 'N Run Team - Starters for all positions picked from League teams. Lots of competition for the skill positions of course. We can also have Honorable Mention.

League Offensive and Defensive POY - Offensive POY will always be the Heisman winner if a user wins the Heisman but Defensive could be interesting.

Highest Rated Senior - Everyone can post their highest rated senior for their team. Lots of 99s from some of the powerhouse teams. If you have a tie you, as coach, can pick your favorite.

Bump 'N Run Recruit of the Year- After recruiting is over and everyone is put in their final positions everyone can submit their highest rated recruits. If there is a tie for overall rating we can take into account their impact on their team. For example, if USC and Syracuse both have a 82 overall recruit coming in we can probably agree that he will have a bigger impact, and sooner, for Syracuse. We can also take position and it's importance to the team into account as well. I might get a really highly rated Fullback, but he wont be nearly as integral to my team as someones slightly lower rated QB.

If anyone has any other ideas or you don't like any of these for any reason, let me know. Thanks!

onaradio34
    Crumbler81
    Donkalion
    Juicemann03
    cmassey13
    ISUCubswin
    H22APWRD94
    kill0509
    LongGONE24

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

i like this cyhiphopp looks like it would be cool to vote on this lol..and it should be Bump N' Run not chompions recruit of the year lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Thanks, thought I had all the edits made.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Looks great to me!!! Glad I though of it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

good idea cy!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juicemann03

Juicemann03 Walk On

LETS DO IT BIG DAWG!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I will mention this here too I think offensive mvp should be anyone who wins Heisman is unable to win, a consolation prize for those other player(s) who have a big season.

• Like Like x 1