2015 Conference Champ Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Conference Champ Week

We are now into conference champ week.

Champ Games are:

ACC Champ Game

#3 Miami (bravejaf) @ Florida St (AbolishtheFed)

Big 12 Champ Game

#9 Nebraska (Pipehitter531) @ #4 Oklahoma (Ceewo)

SEC Champ Game

Tennessee vs #1 LSU

CUSA Champ Game

ECU vs Houston

MAC Champ Game

Central Michigan vs Buffalo

Next ADV no later than tuesday at 6 PM EST.

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

LSU played 1 ranked team the entire year and the only team Notre Dame played with a winning record was Florida International.

Also, my team has to be somewhere in the top 25. I think I was around #15 or so last week.

3. Hova

Ya you are ranked, I missed that

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Go Tennessee!!! I'm going to be a little upset IF I can pull out the win and still don't get a crack at the championship.

5. Hova

Advance is set for tomorrow at 6 PM. You guys got these scheduled?

6. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I have a thread posted in the scheduling area, but have not heard from Nebraska.

7. Hova

Alright hopefully nolenblue see's this. If not I will set him to auto tuesday morning

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami can stop rooting for Tennessee. The Canes went into conference championship and played like a team who did not deserve that spot.

GG FSU, I was outplayed from start to finish.

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#3 Miami 10
    #10 FSU 34

Miami won the toss and chose to kickoff and the Noles were able to move the ball downfield with a balanced attack to get the crowd into the game. The FSU defense would then create their first turnover of the day, an INT by Jr OLB Kris Jones. On the ensuing possession, So QB Kenny Potts hit Sr WR Michael Carey off playaction for a TD and a 14-point lead in the first quarter. Miami would score on its next possession and FSU would kick a FG on its next possession to go up 17-7. The two teams traded FGs to end the half, with FSU up 20-10.

FSU would make a defensive stop on the first Miami possession of the second half and went down to score and take a 27-10 lead. After that, both teams became one-dimensional and only one more score occurred.

Good game, bravejaf. The series is now tied 2-2. Maybe we can schedule a rubber match in season 2 of '11. I think the momentum from having a 14-0 lead had a huge effect on the outcome of the game. My team played well and my offensive line was blocking well.

10. Hova

User Records have been updated in the OFFL West history thread which has been moved to the Team History subforum

11. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Oklahoma 28
    Nebraska 0

Unfortunately Pipehitter was unable to play in this game. Oklahoma's D stepped in and shutdown the Cornhuskers. We caused 3 fumbles and recovered everyone of them. On offense QB Joseph Culp threw 3 TDs', two to Andy Marks. RB Benjamin finished with 140 yards and a TD.

This gives the Sooners their first Big 12 title in the Coach Ceewo era. We are now happening to slip into the National Championship game. Miami has already lost to FSU and hoping to a Tennessee upset of #1 LSU. If that happens we may get a shot.