2015 Draft

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

2015 Draft

Problem:
    D, Clutch and I, have agreed that the draft just isn't that much fun anymore when you know what the potential of guys are.

Background:

-I posted the potentials, and what not because people were using inside information (knowing players potential) to get an unfair advantage against other GMs.

-We've weeded out anyone who possibly could have been using websites and other inside knowledge to gain a leg up on the other GMs.

Solution:
    We make a gentleman's agreement not to use cheat sheet websites, or any other means to gain an unfair advantage on other GMs, so we can go back to drafting guys and praying that the guys we drafted turn out to have high potential, and we can get excited that we found some gems in the draft.

Out look:
    I think with who we have left, I'm pretty secure that no one's going to break the agreement. The draft sucks with the new information I give to everyone, and it was way more fun the old way.

Madden'11 if they haven't fixed this crap, we'll continue to draft blind and I'll just to have to go through and boot GMs that seem to have a high probability of getting those high potential gems in the draft.

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Sounds good to me.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Cool, post was more for you seeing that everyone else was on the chat and agreed to it then.

2015 draft should be fun for most... I just know I'm probably going back to getting a couple of C potential guys and a whole truck load of Fs.