2015 Eastern Michigan Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePlague0208, Jan 16, 2012.

1. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

EMU brings back Coach Henry and signs him to a 3 year contract. With that said, EMU's future is bright on the field.

-sr Ryan Brumfield return to run the rock (83 ovr)
    -JR Pierre Mitchell a JUCO transfer will take over the reigns at qb. A scrambling qb with high 80's speed. Coach Henry will have to revamp his offense to a more out of pocket offense.
    -returns AA safety Geoff Rich. 2nd in the NCAA in tackles looks to have another breakout season.
    -at cb a (83 ovr) transfer will get the starting position. With (92 spd) he can hang with the #1 receiver all over the field.
    -jr John Black a starter since he walked onto the field gets even better. (#13 ovr) DT in the nation 3 years ago has played beyond his potential every game.

-only carrying 8 ol on the squad. 2 starters are high 70's but the rest are garbage.
    -starting a freshman kicker. We will see how he does.
    -lost star receiver Chris Wright to WKU. I guess that school has a good religion class that interests him.

This team should get me to a bowl game this year. And a stepping stone for the old ball coach for brighter pastures.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Great writeup Scooter, have we ever had a user game...we should here soon

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Yes we have and you beat me by a td.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Good job broski