1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2015 Eastern Michigan Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePlague0208, Jan 16, 2012.

1. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

EMU brings back Coach Henry and signs him to a 3 year contract. With that said, EMU's future is bright on the field.

-sr Ryan Brumfield return to run the rock (83 ovr)
    -JR Pierre Mitchell a JUCO transfer will take over the reigns at qb. A scrambling qb with high 80's speed. Coach Henry will have to revamp his offense to a more out of pocket offense.
    -returns AA safety Geoff Rich. 2nd in the NCAA in tackles looks to have another breakout season.
    -at cb a (83 ovr) transfer will get the starting position. With (92 spd) he can hang with the #1 receiver all over the field.
    -jr John Black a starter since he walked onto the field gets even better. (#13 ovr) DT in the nation 3 years ago has played beyond his potential every game.

-only carrying 8 ol on the squad. 2 starters are high 70's but the rest are garbage.
    -starting a freshman kicker. We will see how he does.
    -lost star receiver Chris Wright to WKU. I guess that school has a good religion class that interests him.

This team should get me to a bowl game this year. And a stepping stone for the old ball coach for brighter pastures.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Great writeup Scooter, have we ever had a user game...we should here soon

3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Yes we have and you beat me by a td.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Good job broski