1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2015 First Impressions

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, May 19, 2011.

?

Which team had the worst recruiting class?

1. Clemson

50.0%
  2. Other

50.0%
  1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Do you like your teams??? Newbies, any surprises? Who had the worst recruiting class?

For me it's a mixed bag. Pitt is gaining talent but definitely still has some holes.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Surely it will take a while for Navy does much. With these sliders 6-6 and a bowl game is my goal. My surprise was WR Matt Stone, bet guy on the team last year at an 83, in spring practice he goes +7, and is a 90. After that, it all mushed up in the 75-80 range. Good thing the CPU signed a kicked, cuz my punter was a 56

3. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

my recruiting class was ranked like in the hundreds. i didnt take over for the cpu until like a month into recruiting and they had already made a mess of the recruiting board and lost to a random I-AA team. so as long as we have a class ranked above 100 and do not lose to the southwestern central north dakota agricultural and mining college of america again then 2015 will be a success

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I finished third among users in the overall recruiting rankings. I finished around 16th in the country behind Notre Dame and surprisingly Kentucky. Overall the skill positions on my team are more than qualified but I am worried about the outside linebackers and the starting center who is a freshmen for heaven's sake.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

clemson is typically a team that has amazing recruiting classes, but then does nothing with the talent(although I can't really speak because ND is kind of the same way)

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Damn, putting me out there...LOL..I will hopefully do much better this year recruiting.