2015 First Impressions

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by BigKing, May 19, 2011.

?

Which team had the worst recruiting class?

1. Clemson

50.0%
  2. Other

50.0%
  1. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Do you like your teams??? Newbies, any surprises? Who had the worst recruiting class?

For me it's a mixed bag. Pitt is gaining talent but definitely still has some holes.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Surely it will take a while for Navy does much. With these sliders 6-6 and a bowl game is my goal. My surprise was WR Matt Stone, bet guy on the team last year at an 83, in spring practice he goes +7, and is a 90. After that, it all mushed up in the 75-80 range. Good thing the CPU signed a kicked, cuz my punter was a 56

3. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

my recruiting class was ranked like in the hundreds. i didnt take over for the cpu until like a month into recruiting and they had already made a mess of the recruiting board and lost to a random I-AA team. so as long as we have a class ranked above 100 and do not lose to the southwestern central north dakota agricultural and mining college of america again then 2015 will be a success

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I finished third among users in the overall recruiting rankings. I finished around 16th in the country behind Notre Dame and surprisingly Kentucky. Overall the skill positions on my team are more than qualified but I am worried about the outside linebackers and the starting center who is a freshmen for heaven's sake.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

clemson is typically a team that has amazing recruiting classes, but then does nothing with the talent(although I can't really speak because ND is kind of the same way)

6. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Damn, putting me out there...LOL..I will hopefully do much better this year recruiting.