2015 Freshman Focus Voting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 23, 2012.

?

Who is the Freshman of the Year?

1. FS John Cantrell

33.3%
  2. WR Darrell Mitchell

11.1%
  3. HB Cameron Davis

55.6%
  4. WR Fred Schroeder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

4 Contestants this year in a somewhat quiet Freshman class:

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Quiet freshman class?

:O

My safety led my team in tackles, brave's receiver led him in yards, and cnics half back probably would've had a lot more yards if he didn't pull his runningbacks after they hit 100 yards every time!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah my WR's easily clear 1,000 yards each if I started Blalock from week 1-14. I couldn't pass with Adams. Aside from my bowl game when my running game struggled, I think Adams attempted like 10 passes per game after Blalock's injury. Even in the bowl game when Adams attempted like 30 passes, he missed badly on most plays. Schroeder did drop a couple but Mitchell's lack of receptions was on the QB, not the WR.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I had two freshmen I could've put up but I couldn't get their stats after the bowl game. They didn't have great numbers, but they both made some key plays this year for.

In the bowl game vs OSU DE Timi Mitchell had an interception that set Bama up for their first lead in the game that we were able to hold onto for the win. WR something had a catch off a deflection in that game too, he only made big plays and had 0 drops On the season.