2015 Freshman Of The Week

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, May 27, 2011.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

temple.jpg

Week 3

This weeks Freshman of the Week award goes to Temple's tight end Brown. Brown's heroism in giving up his body to snag 10 catches for 91 yards wins him this weeks award. His longest reception of the game was for 20 yards and on top of that his YAC was an astounding 39. He averaged 9.1 yards per catch and had 0 drops for the entire game. His teammates said after the game that they've never seen anyone so young come into the program and have such an impact on the game. Brown has a bright future with the Temple Owls.

2. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Good write-up.

3. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

kent.jpg

Week 4

This weeks Freshman of the Week goes to Kentucky's LB K. Parker. His breakout performance with 13 tackles, 5 solo, 8 ATK, 3 TFL, and 1 sack earned him this weeks award. Kentucky lost 49-17 but they have a lot of talent and a bright future. The Gators didnt feel threatened of losing the game but they stopped running towards Parker thats for sure.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

kent.jpg

Week 5

This weeks Freshman of the Week award goes to Kentucky's SS Anderson. This freshman had a wonderful game in his first year in college football. 7 TKL, 7 solo, 1 TFL, 2 DEF, 1 FMB REC for a TD of 76 YDS. Outstanding game for the freshman.

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

kent.jpg

Week 6

This weeks Freshman of the Week award goes to Kentucky's (again) WR S. Kennedy. His 6 receptions for 134 yards and 2 TD's amazed the crown as well as the gamecocks. He averaged 22.3 yards a catch but it wasnt enough to defeat the Gamecocks of South Carolina. Like i said 3 weeks ago Kentucky has a lot of young talent and a bright future ahead of them.

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky, i wish I had a freshman :confused:

7. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Yeah I know. But stats don't lie. At least it's 3 different players. lol

8. pnc

pnc Walk On

thanks man. Thats what happens when you have a top 15 recruiting class coming in mixed with being controlled by the computer for 5 years. there are holes everywhere. I have 5 freshman starting on defense. bad thing is in a couple years when there really good the dynasty wll end. :(

9. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

clm1.jpg

Week 7

This weeks Freshman of the Week honors goes to Clemson's (RS) Freshman HB Josh Mills. His 6'0" 208 young frame took him 137 yards on only 11 carries. He scored 1 TD and his long run of the day was an amazing 73 yards. He did however fumble the ball once. But this Freshman knows to keep his head up and good things will happen. Clemson has always had talent in the backfield and this kid looks to have a bright future with the Tigers of Clemson.

10. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Here's to hoping the turf toe monster doesn't snag him too!

11. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

images.jpg

Week 9

This weeks Freshman of the Week honors goes to Miami's K Tommy Duncan for going 1 for 2 in FG attempts and making a crucial PAT for the go-ahead point. That important PAT is what won the game and kept Miami's BCS Championships hope alive.

12. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

An extra point wins the player of the week. LOL

13. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

lol...there werent any other freshman that did ANYTHING this week. i hated giving it to a frapping kicker but honestly my team is number five and if he would have missed his second attempt like he did his first i would not be in the bcs hopes. all that being said i couldnt find anyone with a freshman that did anything. lol

14. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

OK fine but I'm Miami gets freshman of the week for an extra point again....I'll go crazy :D. lol its all good.

15. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

lol to take care of this situation how about talk to your freshmen and tell them to step it the f@&$! Up!! lol
    ; )

16. pnc

pnc Walk On

Wildcats Freshman Kicker A. Stegall is looking to win Freshman of the week for week 10 after nailing a 34 yard field goal at the gun to help the Wildcats upset the Auburn Tigers 17-14.:)

17. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

lol...if he has the best stats then he'll get it.

18. pnc

pnc Walk On

Whos going to top a game winning iced field goal from 34 yards to upset the hated Tigers. :)

19. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Ron Burgundy

20. pnc

pnc Walk On

pressure situation adds to the stats. lol

21. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

ohio.jpg

Week 10

This weeks Freshman of the Week honrs goes to Ohio State's WR Murphy. He caught 5 key passes to keep Ohio's drives going. He had a total of 68 yards and 0 drops. He was a major contributor in keeping Ohio States at the top of the Nation.

22. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

va tech.jpg

Week 11

This weeks Freshman of the Week honors goes to The Hokies HB Erik Salyer. He led the way for the offense rushing 168 yards on 20 attempts. He averaged 8.4 ypc and scored 2 TDs to put away Wake Forest 38-7. Conratulations Erik Salyer.

23. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

14.jpg

Week 12

This weeks Freshman of the Week honors goes to Virginia Tech's HB Erik Salyer...again. The heroism of Salyer lead the Hokies to another win on the late season and looked good doing it. His 23 attempts for 183 yards led the Hokie's ground atack. He scored 2 TD runs and averaged 7.9 yards per carry. He alson had 1 reception for 19 yards. Virginia Tech won the game by blowout 59-0. Virginia Tech's HB looks luike the real deal. We wil be seeing a lot of him in the future.