2015 LSU Tigers Preview

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Mar 8, 2010.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

2015 LSU Tigers Preview

We lose some talent from last years team but the kids we had here improved greatly in the off-season. There should be no reason that this team shouldn't be able to challenge for a National Title this season. We will employ a 2 back system with nathan roland and leroy johnson.... two guys who can still burn and can run with power as well. LSU's game will be focused on the old Nebraska approach to football with a shadow modified twist. We will run the ball alot and catch you sleeping on the pass.

I really like the talent level and with true freshman Mike Pennington starting at QB with arm strength of 91 and acc of 84.... this offense can truly be devastating. We test drove this thing in the capitol one bowl and it really paid dividends toward the end of the game by tiring out the nittany lions.

Our first user game vs OSU will be a dandy. LSU will travel to Columbus and try to muscle out the buckeyes in their own back yard. I cannot wait to play jpunk because i've heard a few good things about him in the big ten.

The next user game will be against Georgia and coach fsuplaymaker. This will be a trap game because I've never played him so i'm sure the first few drives will be a feeling out period for both teams. I'll have to stick to the gameplan and play strong to win that one.

The marquee matchup in the dynasty will be in week 6 as always... as LSU takes a new approach into the swamp to play the gators. Coach dean is prob the best user coach i've seen so it'll be a cagey game of cat and mouse.

The last user game will be vs Tennessee and coach noknee. These guys lose some players but will still be an interesting matchup out there on the field. The road to the sec title game will be determined by this game as it will be for years to come.

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm gonna show you JPunk.

[​IMG]

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

bahahahahahahahah