2015 National Championship

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It looks like the winner of the Big XII championship will likely get a pass to the BCS title game since Missouri is #3 and Texas is currently #6. #8 Ole Miss has a shot if they can win out and get past Mississippi state.

It looks like a pivotal game will be the ACC championship with currently #18 Wake Forest will have their second shot at #2 Duke.

Wake should be a much healthier team when it comes time for the ACC championship, albeit they will still be without their special teams All American Daniel Hartman.

A lot of interesting moving pieces as the season winds down.

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I need a ton of help, and have huge games with MSU and LSU still on the schedule, and after losing to Tenn at home, I don't deserve a shot. If Duke wins, I have no shot unless something really screwy happens. I haven't won the SEC yet, and would just like an opportunity to make it happen.

We could be looking at a Duke/Mizzou national title game? USC is still no.1 but they have several tough games (@ASU, Notre Dame, and UCLA) on their schedule and could easily lose one of those games. If they don't it looks like they are in.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Don't count out Texas just yet. I'd love another shot at Duke after that game we had this season.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I think OM was making reference to how weird it would be to see duke vs Missouri for a national championship. I'm sure shaun would love another shot at me after I just beat his buckles for the experience bcs trophy.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

The SEC is no joke in this game. You guys in the ACC have an easy pass each week. In the SEC we can't mess around, it's just sick.

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

you definitely have a couple of monsters looming in the SEC with Bama and Florida.....

in the Big 12 oklahoma is always good... and Nebraska varys year to year... if you catch a good Nebraska team at home.... **whistles** watch out... i still remember the 66 they hung on me... bitches...

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

LSU is tougher than Florida for sure. Look up their QB's career stats if you have a chance. He has close to 100 TD's and about 10 picks.

Their defense gave me the game yesterday. If they play a deep zone to end the game, I lose. They brought the house on one play and let me have a 80 yard TD, otherwise that game is a loss.

Bama and LSU's recruiting is lights out. They will be even tougher to handle over the next few years.

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I shouldn't complain though. JK's and my division (SEC East) is way easier than the SEC West, I just suck and can't win enough games. I don't think one team in the SEC West has a losing record. At one point, a week or two ago, they had 4 or 5 of the top 10 teams in that division.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Wake will beat the stuffing out of Duke in the rematch, I almost guarantee it.

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I beat 2 #1 teams in the sec... i aint afraid of the big bad sec...just got to punch them in the mouth like any other bully...