2015 Offseason - Cuts

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Cheez, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Colemanchu
    gowazzucougs
    whygodwhy1111
    recchem2000
    Jayrah
    bucsfan047
    Kapono
    MaxATX34

Everyone except Cougs and Recchem have Players leaving. Make sure to account for this in your final recruiting count if you can't / don't sway them into staying.

Rule for Players Leaving

Players rated 90+ OVR may not be swayed into staying. Players rated 87+ OVR who have also won an offseason award during their career (such as the Heisman) may not be swayed into staying. Punters and Kickers are exempt from this rule.

All American Awards do not count for this rule.

When Recruiting - keep the Position Change rules in mind!

Position Changes
    The following rules apply for changing a players position in the offseason OR placing a player at a different position during the season (including through the use of formation subs). Specific formations such as the 2-4-5 which place OLB’s at DE are still acceptable even if the player (such as an OLB) would not meet the pre-requisites to play in those positions. Additionally, recruits that come in at a specific position may stay at that position even if they do not meet the below criteria.

QB – THP must be 70 or above (this applies to playing QB in non-wildcat based packages).
    HB – No restrictions.
    FB – Player must be under 6’3”, weigh at least 220lbs and have a speed of 86 or lower.
    WR – No restrictions.
    TE – Player must be 6’1” or taller, weigh at least 220lbs and have a speed of 86 or lower.
    OL – No restrictions.
    DE – Player must be 6’1” or taller, weigh at least 225lbs and have a speed of 82 or lower.
    DT – Player must weigh at least 265 lbs and have a speed of 75 or lower.
    OLB – Player must weigh at least 220lbs and have a speed of 86 or lower.
    MLB – Player must weigh at least 230lbs and have a speed of 84 or lower.
    CB/S – No restrictions.
    K/P – No restrictions.

2. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Nebraska gets both its guys to stay.. 1500 Yard All Big 10 Rusher Mark Mackey and All American DT Steve Morris

3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

My 82 ovr cb Williams is staying, My 81 ovr P is staying. Everyone else graduates.

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

gowazzucougs

thanks for helping out... although my DT recruit got cut for a transfer qb :p

5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

PSU signed liked 7 extra people. Some of the extras were easy to decide, others were not. I decided to look at what you posted on your recruit board for guidance, and if I didn't see the name the person got cut. There were like 5 three stars, but when I got down to 71 on your roster it became quite difficult. If I mistakenly a DT sorry. I thought I kept both of them, cut a guard.

6. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

the problem was a qb transfer. not a big deal

7. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Doggone I hate the system of cuts. The cpu should stop signing ppl at 70 for user teams. I wasn't able to get to cuts so it booted my Sr 80+ kicker and kept my 1 star recruit kicker. Meanwhile it kept a lame cb walkon. Ridiculous EA. Ridiculous.