2015 Offseason FA Bid list

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

2015 Offseason FA Bid list

Ok guys here it is, remember if your list with the winning bid you can put in an Ebay offer, this inlcudes teams that are tied, those listed as interested parties may counter offer but must put in a regular bid, and lastly, you can only bid on 2 new guys per day from here on out (ie the ones your not listed in interested parties, or winning the FA bid), you can put in as many counter offers that you want (Guys you currently have the winning bid, or are listed as an interested party). If no one puts in a counter offer within the 24 hour period then the FA goes to the team list with the leading bid.

QB

HB

FB

WR
    P. Faleofa - Carolina $4 - Interested Parties (Houston)

TE

C

RG

LG
    R. Seubert - Carolina $8 - Interested Parties ( )

RT

LT

J. Gross - Houston $6 - Interested Parties ( )

LE

RE

DT

MLB

ROLB

LOLB

CB
    J. Latta - Carolina - Interested Parties (Houston)

FS

E. Reed - Carolina $10 - Interested Parties ( )

SS

K

P

Day two will be post by this time tomorrow, meaning FA 2 deadline won’t be till 6pm est , remember you unlimited counter offers but you may only bid on 2 new guys.

For any bid to be accepted it must be equal to for great the minimum for that player, or if the player already has a bid on him, the bid must be more then the winning bid.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

So appearently everyone is good with there offers.

No new offers sent in a 24 hr period to anyone, so everyone in BOLD YELLOW has signed and is ready to be picked up by the team.

Three things to cover here:

- Saturday 5pm is day three deadline, we'll keep going to see if anyone wants to make any other offers.

- If you're done with FA, you may play your week 1 game. However if you play your game, I will not accept new FA offers from you

- If Clutch and I can schedule our game Sunday night I will sim to season two sometime that night, so there is a chance for people to get in their week 1 and week 2 games.

- Finally, there was a discrepancy in KC's salary cap. Priest thought he had $20 to spend, I was not on the ball enough to correct this issue, therefore we're sort of in limbo. Priest and I will have to work out a fair compromise that will not cripple his team, but puts it back on an even salary cap level.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Due to Salary cap mix up, the Cheifs have been granted the ablility to retract offers.

Due to this, CB Latta has been reassessed and my original $7 offer is now the leader. Since the mix up Latta will not ink a deal until after Monday 5pm, to allow all users time to offer or counter offer him.

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Psycho I just got home from vacation and then had to mow the grass. I'm pretty tired so I probably just go to bed a little earlier so I wont be able to make our game. I'll try to look over my salary cap and make any offers for new FA soon or sometime early tomorrow.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Not a big deal.

If you and bILL want to play your game you'll have to wait till after 8pm est(atleast) for me to sim to week 6.