2015 Playoffs : Wildcard Round

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

2015 Playoffs : Wildcard Round

I'm going to give D till Sunday night to get his game in, he's currently on vacation tooling around the midwest.

AFC
    Denver @ Baltimore
    Houston 20 @ Miami 25

Byes:
    #1 Indianapolis
    #2 Sand Diego

NFC
    San Francisco @ Washington
    Tampa Bay @ Minnesota

Byes:
    #1 Arizona
    #2 Carolina

About the Games:
    Unfortunately for Coach Clutch the Miami game isn't automatic, last cpu game the Titans brought him down, of course the Titans are better then Miami. Despite the cpu slip up I expect that Houston and Baltimore will go on, forcing Houston to play the Colts again, in the Divisional round.

BTW - Big Ben for the Texans is out for the season.

As for the NFC, there will not be a fourth straight Carolina-Washington Conference Championship. If Washington wins, and I expect they will, Washington will go to Charlotte and play the Panthers in the Divisional round... oh well, the streak was fun while it lasted.

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Every year I've made the playoffs Slaton has been out. Well he's in this year but now my QB is out.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Big upset with Miami beating Houston... of course with Big Ben out, I not quite sure you can call it that big of an upset.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

D,

I hope you're enjoying your vacation/travel back/sitting in jail for something you didn't do, but I need to move this along so we don't get to much of an overlap with Madden'11.

I get on to play video games around 9pm est/8pm cst, if I haven't heard back from you saying "hold up and I'll play your game tonight", I'm going to have to sim it. Hopefully you win the game and get to come down to Charlotte. :D