2015: Random facts and notes about your teams, games, etc.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

2015: Random facts and notes about your teams, games, etc.

Won't have time or frankly the interest to post game recaps this year, so just a few things.

We are passing the ball really well in the early going. I mean shit... Scary good

DT #98 Matt Taylor is a mean bastard. He's already been charged with three late hit penalties and hurt two players, in two games.

Post random notes about your team if you're not doing recaps or whatever... Sometimes this stuff is more interesting IMO.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I love Random Thoughts threads............sweet!

If I left Jeff Ellis, Bruce Burton, and QB Edwards in all game vs Duke.....oh lord it would not have been pretty!

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

My RS Freshman 82 overall RB plays better then both of my RS Senior 95 overall Rbs.

Treangen will cost me games this year because he is so skitzo.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

UNC was hit hard by the injury bug in game 1. Marcus Kerr finished the day with 2 carries for 11 yards before leaving the game with a sprained ankle. Ok fine no worries, Kerr was gonna see minimal touches this game anyway. But then in the 2nd quarter we lose super backup and 94 OVR RB Brent Hayes for 8 weeks with a bruised shoulder! This opened the door for Freshman Patrick Hoffman. On his second touch of the game, Hoffman took a draw 73 yards for a score. He finished the day with 179 yards on 16 carries.

Our passing game looks to be improved. Although Sophomore Mike Robertson threw 3 interceptions, 2 were tip picks and he also threw for 296 yards and 4 scores. I'm happy with the feel of our passing game so far.

The defense played solid and only allowed 14 of Indiana's 28 points. Freshman FS Dwayne Phillips led the way with 11 tackles.

5. BRUCE80

21 of the points we have given up this year have been by our offense.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

We have a merry go round at QB right now... Henley gonna get the start next week.

The position is still up for grabs.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Sounds a lot like my HB position...

Peters started week 1 but Bower played the majority of the snaps

Jackson started week 2 and got the majority of the snaps with Bower backing up.

Bower is gonna start week 3 and I'm going to try to mix both of the other players in but we'll see.

In practice today Mike Hudson was more impressive than either (?)

It's a good way to get the situation figured out, see who performs best and then stick with them later.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Converted CB - Turned WR Josh Stephens game 1 stat line:

1 rec - 11 yds - 4 drops

Needless to say, while he is the fastest player we have on offense, he has been moved out of the lineup and will be changed back to CB next year for his senior season, unless I ruined him forever

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LMAO!!!:HoosierHoo:

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I won 58-7. Jones was picked off 3 times in the win but our defense was impressing picking our opponents off 3 times as well and never allowing to get into a groove.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

After giving Rusty some crap because he gave up 31 to a cpu team... I gave up 31 to a cpu team. It was really crazy, we simply could not stop them as they threw for over 400 and probably ran for over 100. I think my defense has really fallen off from last year because we're not putting pressure on the quarterback. What's worse, defensive end Brent Henderson, the only good one I have, is down for four weeks.

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

VTECH makes it 2 in a row vs GTECH this evening winning 34-24. Many drops from GTECH, tough running from BB, and Ellis getting open when the time is right.

The VTECH defense is played over the heads.

GG MO!

13. BRUCE80

Freshman RB Tyler Adams continues to impress.

His 237 yards and 4 tds paced the 48-17 win over Florida.

GG Va!

14. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Auburn

From top--> bottom this is the strongest Auburn team I have yet to field. I just lack "homerun" speed.

My defense #1 against the run after 2 games with a total of -71 yards rushing. It has not just been sacks that have skewed those numbers. I have a monster DT with great size and good speed. His name is Derek Bradley... He is a RS-Soph and he is going to be unbelievable if I can keep him from turning pro.

Hamilton is really a beast now......He is going to give some teams some trouble..... I have switched to the Ohio St. offense (I picture Hamilton as being similar to Terelle Pryor)

15. jfosh

jfosh Super

Ohio state is a good offense I ran that in one of the first seasons. Gives Hamilton the abilitly to do some option but keeps you conventional....nice move bro!!!

16. jfosh

jfosh Super

Bama came into the season with 3 HB's battling it out but "Dirty" (Cole will remember) Sanchez took over as the starter and will be the 'MAN' till someone knocks him out