2015 Recruiting Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by DJ Rhude, Apr 25, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

2015 Recruiting Discussion Thread

This year's class is pretty sick

I got two 5 star HBs that have me listed #1

Some sick WRs

Some stud DEs

Too bad this is going to be the last year lol

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Yeah alot of good potential Starters out there. Ross Fisher 204 lbs and runs a 4.22 A+ acc and also Steve Graham 206 and runs a 4.16 = 99 speed and A acc. Will go after Steve...I guess he could jump right in but there are 6 user schools interested....might be a wast of recruiting hours

I have around 20 recruits on the board....might increase. I am only looking for players who could start next year.

Some positions will be open and that's all I am looking for. There are some 5 star studs that have me listed in the top 3 but I dont need em next year....have at it.

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

the HBs, are going to OU.....

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

take em....

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

There are a couple of players that are so good that they can start for me (and be head/shoulders above guys below them on the depth chart) in our final season. So I'm gonna go hard after those guys.

6. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

what's going to be the final season, 2016?

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah reputedly.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

the estimate of the end of season 2016 will be end of June.

I propose a break in the action and go nuts when NCAA 2010 arrives.

Its summer time enjoy it!

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Just a quick question... What would you say is the biggest BUST that you've recruited?

I'd have to go with OLB Russell Hixon. Got him in the same class that I got Lonnie Coles, who was an immediate 4-year starter. Hixon was a 5-star guy, redshirted but then started from day 1 the next season, just never been a real impact player at all. Unless i'm controlling him, he never even made a big play. And as a senior and my highest rated OLB, i just put him as the backup. So he has to qualify as a bust.

34 tackles his first year, 38 tackles, his second year, 49 tackles last year but no sacks... 4 sacks his entire career....

10. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

5 star HB Ross Fisher, the#1 HB and #2 prospect in all the land, signs with OU via insta commit....looks like an exact clone of the departed Green

Filled one need and I need like 3 more guys and I'm done recruiting lol

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm thinking that after the 2016 season, I will probably take the dynasty offline and then start up a dynasty for anybody else among us that just wants to continue until we're firmly ensconced in the next iteration of this game AND/OR just wanna see a couple of their players graduate or something..... 1 game a day, no exceptions, etc.... So start thinking about that - if you're interested, you might wanna keep recruiting....

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

5* HB Tommy Brown, 2 seasons ago. Looked like a stud when I recruited him. 3* HB Joey Hayes (recruited same season) was better than him across the board ratings wise. Hayes started last year as a freshman with Brown backing him up. This year, Hayes is/was a top 5 Heisman candidate while Brown has been dropped to #3 on the depth chart

13. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

All my guys must be busts because how in the heezy did I take a 99 ovr team and turn them into a 89 ovr one this year? lol

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL Rhude....

15. jfosh

jfosh Super

I had not thought about using the custom team builder for this but you could start 2010 right where your left off in 2009

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hmmm!!!!!

I kinda doubt many will wanna do that..

17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I dropped out of the OLB Adam Fields sweepstakes. Fast as hell, but I can't be asked to spend the kinda minutes it'd take to get him on a guy that can't get off a block. Best suited for 4-3 with a strong run-defending DE on his side. Good luck remaining entrants.

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Interesting case of this Wendell Anderson kid. Best recruit in the nation IMO, followed closely by the ATH that the game decided to give to Bruce a free run at.....

In week 3, me, Ryno and USC were a bunched-up 1-2-3 on this kid.

In week 3 Ryno schedules a visit, and since he got a win I'm assuming he at least had an A- visit....

USC somehow remains in front - Yo BBJ, did you have like 10 pitch completes to trump Ryno's visit or what? WTF? :)

19. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

The 6'5" WR with A+ spd I really want has dropped me to #2.....currently has ASU as #1 and he's scheduled to visit him this week.....I have a feeling he's going bye bye

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Sounds like it's time to message him on Xbox Live and concede the player lol :D

21. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

lolz

According to what Russ Kiniry told me, we won't be seeing these kind of genetic freaks in NCAA 10...so better enjoy these last two seasons...no more 4.16 times

22. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The more i look at my recruiting Board the more I delete off the list. I like alot of guys but there is like 5% chance of any of them actually playing and making an impact.

Most of them are guys I Red Shirt and use in their Sophomore (3rd) year.

CBs for example........I have about 5 young ones already.......I don't think I need to waste my time on any this year.

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This is the first year that I have not only 6-stars, but 6 elite pitches, so I'm just gonna get the best class I can, of course concentrating on the players that can play right away for me. I had a REALLY good player that I thought I was gonna be the only one going after, and lawdie lawdie, look who showed up last week on him, none other than Jfosh... Dayum

24. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

talking about that CB.........I put him on my list....he would be a monster come junior Year.

Right out of the box he would be a solid #3 Corner

25. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The player I was referring to was something different... You really should just recruit the guy to keep him away from me, he's faster than any CB that I have now (who is any decent... I do have a 72 OVR, 98 speed CB but he's awful)