2015 Recruiting Discussion

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, May 4, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    2015 Recruiting Discussion

This class seems lame. Some decent LBs and DEs, but nothing really to get too excited about.

Opinions?

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

There are not very many good players interested in UW this year. It's going to be a struggle.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I could recruit a speed class similar to Lawdog's TTIII WR's corp if i could only figure out how to get his game genie to work on my system.... damn...

nah, honestly i got a bunch of speed guys interested in coming to KSU....

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, there are a bunch of fast HBs. I got one last year that is going to be good.

5. JrRawlins

funny thing is, I dont even need a fast HB... i got 2 freshman last year that were awesome.... so i will leave those guys alone.... but the WR's yeah buddy i am after them.... i got two Junior WR's who will probably leave this year and my younger guys behind them arent very impressive....

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I got one or two on my board. I was lucky that Davis didn't leave this year, but I still need to groom some of the younger guys. JR WR Cole Robinson was a diamond in the rough and has been a great slot guy.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

This class is only about filling holes thats may need starters next yr.

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I only saw a few players that actually look the part. I have holes on defense especially at OLB.

We may have one more season in us, so it should be interesting. I have a large RS class right now, including Gallager who shoiuld be good.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I didn't even redshirt any guys this yr for the fact that we have only this season and next season to play.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'd like to throw out a big efff you to Sanders for already landing QB Randy Tereshinski. (n)

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Back off the qbs already Drifter...damn you stole my guy last season, you need another chump to ride the pine for you?

I hates me some Iowa.

12. JrRawlins

curious how my recruiting last wek went... had a couple of recruits in for that Wisconsin game.....

13. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    lol, QB University.

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

my team is basically set for next yr as i got 2 5*olb, a 5*T, and a 5*DT. Just waiting to see if that K is true to his word or if he falls for drifter sinister tricks....

15. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Recruiting Spotlight: Ryan Finnerty

Ryan Finnerty grew up in a small home in Philadelphia, but it's not the Philly your thinking of. Ryan is from the small town of Philadelphia, MS, but his upside is far from that of his rural home just outside the city limits. A dominant figure on both sides of the ball since he was playing pop-warner, Ryan is a freakish athlete. "I was always tall and big framed, but I never knew I was quick until coach played me at TE. Those bulky LBs just couldn't hang" says Finnerty.

Standing at 6'6'' and lean 193 lbs, Ryan projects as a DE in college with 4.37 speed. "I'll play anything. I just want the shot of playing D-1 Football and getting a good education. It's something that my parents have always wanted for me." Ryan has plenty of opportunities to do that as scholarships continue to pour in from across the country. "If I had to declare a leader, I would say it is Iowa. I really like the location and Coach Drifter and his staff have been amazing. My folks and I are going there next week for my official visit." Tennessee, Florida, Notre Dame, Alabama, and Ohio State are all recruiting Finnerty as well. Ryan is rated as the #4 DE in the nation and a top #25 player by Russell Athletics.

16. JrRawlins

drifter creating prospects now?

17. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    lol, I'm not creative enough to come up with a name like Finnerty. And If I did go through the trouble to make a prospect, I would make a QB named Screw Illinois.

18. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Iowa lands the #6 player in the nation with the signing of :5stars: Ath Eric Young PS #1. Young has great size and speed and projects to be a playmaker in the secondary.