2015 (S4)- Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Oct 13, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Deadline Tuesday

2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

3 day week 1?

3. PAgamer07

Technically I advanced on Sunday. If everyone gets done sooner, thats great. But most of these clowns are in bed.

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Eh? You advanced before midnight. If they can't get it played when they have entire Sunday as one of the days then they deserved to get it simmed.

5. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Bama starts 2015 with a win against #19 UNC.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  6. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I'm hoping to get my game going around 7 central tonight, hate being last, but was at ND all weekend. And, today is my daughter's 2nd Bday, so the wife has ideas for that. Will do my best to get everything done early as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  7. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Holy Toledo!! NW Blasts Mudhens

In a game that was over before it started, the #7 Wildcats walked over the overmatched Mudhens. Not a whole lot to say about a game like this, other than our D really came out and shut them down which is a good sign considering we thought that might be a weakness, especially against the hurry up spread of Toledo. Luckily, we held them to very few gains and forced them to pass, which they apparently can not do as their QB was 10/25 for 75 yards and 3 picks. 2 of those were on consecutive drives late in the 3rd QTR which gave me great field position for easy scores to put the game away by halftime after a slow 1st QTR.

This gave us a good opportunity to give the new guys at QB, HB and WR some quality reps and figure out what works. Mitchell, the new QB got his 1st career start off horribly when he threw a bad pick on his first pass, but recovered nicely to finish 12/19 for over 200 yards and 2 TD's. New HB Perkins didn't find much space and only finished 21-70 some yards, but managed 2 short TD runs and has the speed to do damage. At receiver, an unexpected star arose as freshmen Max Hardin led the way with 8 catches for 135 yards and 2 TD's. Half of that output came in garbage time since he is our 4th receiver and was in with all the backups, but the guy is big and fast, so he has a bright future at NW.

Now we get a week off to reevaluate things and prep for a huge test at USC. I predict pain, lots and lots of pain. Either I am going to get bent over and raped repeatedly, or this is going to be the ugliest game of all time and I'll be able to keep it close. Judging by PA and my past experiences, it has always been one or the other, and he has a lot better team at this point it'll be interesting.

Oh, and I know they aren't the Mudhens.

• Like Like x 1
  8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

some great recaps in here...only 2 of us had games huh? lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAgamer07

Not much I can do. Sort of don't blame them. NCAA is boring me.

10. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

if we're stopping josh said ncaa goes for lik $25 on amazon. so let me know :)

11. PAgamer07

Jesus. Because one person is currently bored we are stopping? Stop overreacting all the damn time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm actually having a ton of fun by my free time to do content and stuff like that is zero these days. I try to stay involved in all of the conversations though. I wish I could do more :(

13. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

[​IMG]

14. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I'm with ya AJ. I'm having a blast in this league, really glad for the invite and to be back with everybody. The content is great, but let's face it, everybody here has a lot going on, whether it's work and family or wanting to be involved in several games on this site or whatever. The games and back and forth trash talk and BSing are way more important to me than some of the content. Most of you have been in this league a long time and I've known a lot of you a while, I don't think there needs to be any question about the commitment of anybody. To me, the content requirements are more important early on to build the league up, now that we're established, it's really just gravy.

15. PAgamer07

Yeah I've dropped content requirements

16. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

understood.

17. PAgamer07

After looking at other premier leagues it's stupid of me to try to enforce this. We do enough.

But yeah, Ive been busy and NCAA is just ... bleh right now to me

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  18. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I have never had desire to write CPU recaps. That's why I won all of my user games last year so I could write those :D

19. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Week 13

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Freaking gingers. Creep the hell outta me.

21. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

lol, this is all funny shit. I agree though, writing CPU recaps is not at the top of my priority list, but I am still having a great time with this league.

22. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

9 days ago...:rolleyes: