2015 (S4)- Week 3

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by TEClemson53, Oct 17, 2012.

1. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Gonna go ahead and get this up even though Sonn & I haven't played & we are still in week 2. PAgamer07 so DONT ADVANCE YET :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We'll feature this weeks early season SEC powerhouse match up. We have some good user/user out of conference games this week but nothing beats football in the south. Especially when it features two teams with coaches who have won our last 3 national championships. The Gamecocks have another solid team this season and look to defend their title. They knocked off Alabama in the SEC Championship last year and this time they'll have the home field advantage. For Alabama, they've opened up the season with wins over UNC & Vanderbilt so not many cup cake's for the Tide. Can they get some revenge on South Carolina or will Cocky remain status quo. ​
    After an early season loss to Wisconsin, Stanford suffered another close loss to Arizona last week at home in Stanford Stadium. The Wildcats knocked off Stanford 38-27. Will we start to see some personnel changes for Stanford or possibly some upperclassmen hitting the bench? It's early and they could win out and have a beautiful 10-2 season but right now, we expect to see some different kids hit the field, sadly for Stanford, they will face high powered Oregon this week Our other team that lost last week was the Gators of Florida. I can hardly remember Coach Evans & Coach Carder squaring off so this was a first in my memory. From the looks of the scoring summary the game was great. Florida & Ohio State battled it our for 4 quarters with the biggest separation being 7 points. Ohio State got the last stand after Florida scored early in the 4th but held on for the 27-24 victory. ​
    Arkansas' is dipping it's toe in the Paul Johnson playbook with the triple option offense and looked like they gave the Cal Bears a fight. The Razorbacks took a 10-7 lead into the 4th quarter but Cal got a touchdown early in the quarter and then kicked a game winner as time expired to move to 2-0 on the season with the 20-17 victory over Arkansas. Michigan will get there turn at this new offense as they travel to Fayetteville this week. ​
    One of our other out of conference matchups this week will be 2nd year coach schreck822 facing the Trojans of USC and there sack of bones coach PAgamer07 . I don't know of any history between these two coaches. BCS Blow Up ? Northwestern lost a lot of talent after last year and they will definitely have there work cut out for them with the trip to California. The Trojans will never suffer from talent, maybe experience but never a lack of talent. Good luck Schreck & to errrbody else this week. ​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    QB Michael Green: 37/59, 564 Yards, 5 TD, 3 INT​
    HB Dee Hart: 17 Att, 174 Yards, 3 TD​
    WR Cyrus Jones: 12 Rec, 167 Yards, 2 TD​
    MLB Reggie Ragland: 14 Tackles, 2 TFL, Sack ​
    [​IMG]
    QB Tanner McEvoy: 16/25, 212 Yards, 2 TD, INT​
    HB Shonn Carson: 22 Att, 114 Yards, TD​
    WR Damiere Byrd: 5 Rec, 100 Yards, 2 TD​
    CB Mark Howard: 3 Tackles​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] WR Maurice Harris: 8 Rec, 113 Yards, TD​
    [​IMG] QB Brian Rodgers: 286 All-Purpose Yards, 3 Total TD​
    [​IMG] WR Ty Montgomery: 17 Rec, 203 Yards, 2 TD​
    [​IMG] LB Andrew Ball: 5 Tackles, Sack, 2 FF​
    ------------------------ This Week's Games ------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My website thing is pissing me off, the server is up & down so it's a pain to get the helmets & images.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

PAgamer07, I should be able to go tonight after 9 central sometime. Let me know what's best for you.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Im thinking tomorrow night would work better. When can you play tomorrow?

4. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Hmmm, Friday night is a pretty big night for me, what with my raging social life and all. Should be able to squeeze ya in sometime between 6pm-2am central time.

5. PAgamer07

LOL. Yeah, my wife is going out tonight, so Ive got the kids. Although they will most likely be asleep, if not then Id have to reschedule. You know how kids like to cooperate :rolleyes: She won't be home until close to midnight at which time I will be going to bed.

Im free all night Friday. SO just let me know when works for you.

6. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Sounds good, I'll have a better idea how tomorrow night is looking tomorrow. Usually later is better though, after the kids (and sometimes wife ;)) aren't climbing all over me screaming while I try to play.

7. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

The class of the Pac 12 will be playing tomorrow at 2 est.

8. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

dnf913

I decided to hold off until playing until tomorrow night in case something comes up and you can play.

9. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

South Carolina takes down Alabama in overtime. I recover two fumbles after getting 0 last year.

In other news, Alabama starting running back Dee Hart out for 3 weeks with a knee strain.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

PAgamer07

I might not be able to get my game started until 8:30 or so CST so yeah.. just letting you know. Maybe something happens and Nick can play.

11. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Oregon beats Stanford. Now known as:​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  12. PAgamer07

13. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Not as good as it used to but good enough to get the job done

And best case for me would be around 9:30/10ish CST if that works for you. Doing a bunch of projects around the house to prep for about 30 people coming this weekend for kids b'day party, so wife is a little on edge.

14. PAgamer07

Ok. So wanna shoot for 10 CST?

15. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Perfect, I'll see ya then.

• Like Like x 1