2015 (S5) Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MexiRican35, Dec 7, 2011.

1. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

2. MexiRican35

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #25 Kansas Jayhawks (0-1) ===============
    Last week the Jayhawks were idle.
    This week, the Jayhawks travel to Columbus to face the #17 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-2).

=============== #19 Cincinnati Bearcats (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Cincinnati lost 27-17 against Washington (2-1).
    This week, the Bearcats travel to Austin to face the Texas Longhorns (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Cincinnati targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RT Tim Baker has committed to Navy

=============== #16 Washington Huskies (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 27-17 against Cincinnati (1-1).
    This week, the Huskies travel to Salt Lake City to face the Utah Utes (2-0).

=============== #17 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-2) ===============
    Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
    This week, the Buckeyes will host #25 Kansas (0-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) TE Tremayne Yancey has committed to Ohio State

=============== Mid Tenn State Blue Raiders (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Mid Tenn State lost 47-23 against Washington State (1-1).
    This week, the Blue Raiders are idle.

=============== #18 West Virginia Mountaineers (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Mountaineers were idle.
    This week, the Mountaineers will host Navy (1-1).

=============== #1 Oregon Ducks (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Ducks were idle.
    This week, the Ducks will host #6 Miami (2-0).

=============== Washington State Cougars (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Washington State won 47-23 against Mid Tenn State (1-1).
    This week, the Cougars travel to Los Angeles to face the #3 USC Trojans (1-0).

=============== Navy Midshipmen (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Navy lost 55-14 against Arizona (2-0).
    This week, the Midshipmen travel to Morgantown to face the #18 West Virginia Mountaineers (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Navy targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #7 Arizona Wildcats (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Arizona won 55-14 against Navy (1-1).
    This week, the Wildcats will host LSU (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Robert Bray has committed to Arizona

=============== Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia Tech won 45-3 against Tulsa (1-1).
    This week, the Yellow Jackets are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia Tech targets have announced their decisions:

=============== Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Illinois won 59-24 against Kent State (0-2).
    This week, the Fighting Illini travel to Jonesboro to face the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-0).

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

UW 48
    Utah 3

Sank-ey Boom-Ba-Yay!

Bishop Sankey Dominates the Utes racking up another 269 total yards and 3 TDs. The new balanced Washington offense was as smooth as a very smooth surface and running like something that runs really well. Coach WhyGod expects the offense to be striding like things that stride with great efficiency by the time UW faces off with its Northwest rivals.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

WSU 32
    USC 44

WSU's defense simply could not stop the SC's offense, and the Cougar offensive line couldn't block SC's defensive line. After starting the game with a 48 yard TD pass from QB Jimmy Laughrea to Walter Kirkpatrick, things went bad for the Cougs. USC scored 21 unanswered points making the score 21-6 at the end of the first quarter. In the second quarter WSU came back with back to back touchdowns, and then wheels fell off again. USC got a field goal, and then on WSU next possession, right before the half, Laughrea fumbled the ball and it was recovered by an SC defensive lineman who ran 48 yards for a touchdown. In the third quarter after a SC field goal, WSU answered with another touchdown, this time a 20 yard TD pass from Laughrea to Dominque Williams, making the score 34-26 going into the last quarter. Then USC put the game away, scoring 10 more points, before WSU added one last touchdown.

For the game SC forced five turnovers, 3 interceptions and 2 fumbles. Both fumbles were by Laughrea. The second looked really bad, if he hadn't fumbled the ball it would have been a loss of like 20 yards. The defense sacked Cougar QBs 8 times. Lastly, SC has this 6'7 (RS) Freshman who is F'NG hard to stop, he just killed me early.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Cincinnati 22
    Texas 24

Can't go to Austin and throw 4 picks and expect to win, but that's what the Bearcat quarterbacks tried. Didn't work out too well. Three picks at the end of the first half sealed the deal for UC. Not much else to say......

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Illini 45
    Ark St 31

Not much to say about this one, played it last night but results wouldn't save.... we were pretty dominant on the ground I thinkwe had like 290 rushing..... And guys beware of ark state's offense, their wr core is pretty nice man! Like 82 and up for the first 4 guys.... and all pretty fast

7. mboda

mboda Walk On

#1 Oregon 55
    #6 Miami 14

The Oregon Ducks slaughter another top 10 team at home, this time the Hurricanes were the victims. The Ducks piled up over 300 yards on the ground, including 207 yards and 2 TDs from Myron Thomas. The Oregon defense dominated the Hurricane offense all day and picked off Miami QB Jonathan Holley 4 times and were in his face all day long. Oregon will rest up next week on their bye, before going on the road to take on the Colorado Buffaloes.

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

We had a prior user control Ark. State That might be why they are good.

9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

'Zona 49
    LSU 35

Things looked grim for the Wildcats early. After an 80 yard TD on their first play from scrimmage they gave up 21 unanswered points and found themselves in unfamiliar territory, down 2 tiouchdowns in the first quarter. To make matters worse, starting QB Corey James left the game with an injury. Sophomore Bo Boyd stepped in and seemed unrattled by the early defecit to an SEC power, rattling off 4 TD drives to go into the break with a 35-21 lead. The second half was back and forth, but a TD in the fourth by Arizona gave the game its final points and all but put the game out of reach.

Boyd ended up completing 14 of 18 passes for 256 yards and 2 TDs passing and one more on the ground with no turnovers and Senior WR David Richards had 6 catches for 164 yards with 2 TDs plus took a kickoff 104 yards for a TD as well. Boyds play has started rumblings of a QB controversy in Tuscon, Coach Hennessy said that with the Injury Bo would see time with the first team this week and could see action in the Wildcats next game against Cal.

10. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

I'm assuming that my game will be simmed??

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

We can throw out the results and you can play it again, if there are any results. If it will let you play again, go ahead and do it.

12. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Sweet

13. MexiRican35

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Mountanieers sink the battleship
    It didnt take long for Navy to score. Third play of the game and the busted off a 61 yard for an early 7-0 lead. Then WR Johnson made his presence felt. He first scored from 10 yards out, then was wide open was the Navy D bit on the play action for a 49 yard TD pass. Field goals were exchanged in the second quarter, and it was 17-10 WVU.
    Turnovers would prove costly for Navy. A fumble led to a FG for West Virginia. Then SS Kwiatkoski, who has sucked in pass coverage, picked off Gray's pass. With the Navy focusing on taking away the run, TE Jones was able to slip away and score on a 68 yard pass. The backbreaker was when HB Roberts scored on a 94 yard run. The unsung hero was P Gandy who constantly put Navy inside their own 20 on many punts.

Good game UniQue2Three maybe you'll get a better job this offseason. You and Cheez will match up well.

#18 West Virginia 37 - Navy 18

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Guys, aaron had issues connecting to live tonight so we pushed the game back one night...if the same problem arises, we'll have to sim (which I will most definately lose!)

15. MexiRican35

Ill give the commish duties to you. I got called in to work at another store so I'm working til midnight tonight.

16. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Sorry for the hold up. I realized this morning it wasn't an xbox live issue. I think it was my cable. We were watching TV in bed and the screen went out, but my wife was going to bed, so it wasn't a big deal. That was right before we tried to play. This morning, we turned on the TV, and there was nothing there. It got fixed this morning, but you all can thank Time Warner.

I'm ready to get this moving, too since I'm sitting at 0-2. My league that had been moving slowly just went from week 1 of one season to week 1 of the next season in 18 days, so I am getting used to fast advances.

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I still have your GT info so either way, i'll advance after aaron and I play.

• Like Like x 1
  18. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

recchem2000

What time do you want to play tonight? I can do anytime tonight.

19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I can try and get on by 8-8:30pm PST or so.

20. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I think we played last year or the year before and had a pretty good game..