2015 Schedules

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by Futuriistiics, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Sep 19, 2012
    In honor of a new season starting and me (I don't know about you guys) finally turning my eyes to the upcoming games for the season, I decided to post my first thread, asking everyone to take a look at the slate of games for this season and give their opinions.

Here are some questions:

• How does your schedule look? Easy? Hard? How many games do you think you’ll win?
    • What games on your schedule are you looking forward to the most this season? Why?
    • Which games do you feel will have the most significance for your playoff hopes?
    • What are some other GS games you are looking forward to and/or think will be important?
  2. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Sep 19, 2012
    For me, I'd have to say

• My schedule looks really good. 10/16 games are against users with the lion's share coming in the 2nd half of the season. I'd rank it has 'Difficult' with teams such as the Packers, Seahawks, and Broncos all on it. I predict I'll have either a 10-6 or 11-5 final record.
    • I'm looking forward to playing the opponents I haven't seen yet, such as the Chiefs, Raiders, Seahawks, Redskins, Cowboys, and Broncos. But also looking forward to rematches with the Falcons, and the Packers who beat me in the divisional round of the playoffs
    • If the Packers and Seahawks are contenders for top 2 teams in NFC again this season, then I want to beat them because I plan to be right up there with them and would want the tie-breakers. But first I'd have to beat the Falcons to make sure I claim the division for the 2nd year in a row
    • Seahawks vs Packers in week 16

My opponents are: PHI, NO, TB, ATL, NYG, TB, KC, NO, OAK, SD, SEA, ATL, GB, WAS, DAL, DEN
  3. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

Jun 13, 2012
    AFC Division of death. The four games vs xxkimura Broncos and thebouncer24 Chiefs can make or break the season for the Raiders.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Jan 30, 2012
    I try to win nfc east with all my heart I want in playoffs least once before life changes come my way I hope to win least 10 games for first time I hope I mean why not see me kick some butt finally
  5. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    I'll have to look at my schedule but I know I open with Cowboys which is no easy task.
  6. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    Chiefs 2015 Schedule

vs Bucs
    vs Chargers
    @ Steelers
    vs Bengals
    @ Broncos
    @ Chargers
    @ Panthers
    vs Browns
    vs Raiders
    @ Ravens
    vs Dolphins
    @ Raiders
    vs Broncos
    @ Saints
    vs Falcons
    @ Texans

overall, it feels like a hard schedule. Broncos with xxkimura is always a fun challenging game, both games. Raiders with thirdalarm are no joke. Ryty and the browns are never easy, Emmdotfrisk and bengals are an easy championship contender year in and year out. Cimmy24 and his ravens won't be fun playing Hali. BG used to be a huge threat, haven't played him in a while but i assume he still has game, should be a great matchup. I can not over look pitt4life21 he'll be looking to take me out in week 17 whether i'm 15-0 or 0-15 and everything in between. Mix in with some of the unknowns such as Panthers with Futuriistiics it should be a fun season.
    • Like Like x 1