2015 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Drifterbub, May 4, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    2015 Scores

Iowa 30, West Virginia 7

West Virginia was ranked #14 and it showed. They moved the ball well and played decent defense. If it wasn't for two pick 6s, this game might have been different.

I like the sliders so far.

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

did we move to heisman?

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    yup. Sorry, you didn't have a mic last night.

(speaking of which, you should invest in one ;))

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

what are the new sliders?

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    They are posted.

Modified version of TTIV sliders that have been turned up a bit.

I felt that my RB was too good in this last game, but I'll let everyone else give some input as well.

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Week 1 vs #6 Clemson
    Clemson 25 - Kansas 20
    Key Stats:
    Passing: Rich- 22/43/374yards, 2 TDs, 2 Ints
    Rushing: Stanley- 11/32yards
    Receiving: McMahan- 4rec/189yards, 2 TDs
    Defense: OLB Washington- 9 Tackles

Lawrence, Kansas- Tight Rope. Kansas lose in gut-wrenching fashion to Clemson. I have no running game (Lewis gone Pro) and no Sutton means big trouble in Kansas. Damn I really like these sliders, it makes it very interesting.

7. theSANDMAN215

i have one. I was just working on a research paper, ha.

what else did i miss

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Wis 72
    Lou 17

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Wisconsin has a running game! Justin George made his debut by grinding out 200+ yrds and 3 TDs. George even made a impact on the passing game with 2 rec 75yrds and 1 TD.

1st half was terrible for Desi Miller as he was on his back getting killed by the blitzing cardinals. Miller threw all 3 of his Ints in the first half and was on a short leash going into the 2nd half. Defense played awesome and was creating turnovers all over the place.

I called DE Hall over during a timeout when the cards were driving at the end of the half and told him that there are high expectations at the LE position. I told him he needed to come up with a huge play if he wanted to be plced on their level. He then picked them off with no time left and returned it 70+ yrds for the TD.

P.S. 72 came from when i "went" for it on 4th down to not score. for the 1st time ever i got a safety on a holding penalty in the endzone call.

9. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Ole Miss - 69
    Rutgers - 13

I pulled Manigant after the first half but he had a big first half.

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you may be in too many leagues OM....lol(y)

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Arizona 66
    Alabama 21

Good game for our D and O really.

One of the JUCO Wrs I just recruited might be the biggest puss ever. 3 first half catches all resulting in injuries the last cost him two qtrs.

Good way to start the season.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Wis 30
    KSU 31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKUwcCp7LPE
    I had this game won just like the last time me and JR played, but failed to put the final nails in the coffin. It was a great game and i look forward to the rematch in the NC title game!!!

great game Jr

13. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Week 2

Wisconsin 30
    Kansas State 31

Game Summary

The coaches of Badgers and Wildcats were trash-talkin alittle before the game with each coach being confident in his teams ability to win, it was light hearted and good for the competitive juices. The game started quickly with Wisconsin marching down the field and scoring quickly, while establishing their power running game and getting gamebreaker David Bell into the game. Kansas State returned the favor scoring on a 78 yard swing pass to HB David Bozeman. Wisconsin was stopped on their next drive, and Kansas State settled for a field goal. 10-7 KSU... Wisconsin scored on their next possession, and Kansas State returned the favor, and back and forth these teams went... until the score was tied at 17 at the half. Both Teams made adjustments at halftime defensively. Wisconsin stopped KSU's initial 3rd quarter drive and scored on their first drive with a long sustained drive that chewed up a good portion of the 3rd. 24-17 Badgers. Kansas State didnt quit though, drove back down the field to tie the score just as the 3rd quarter ended. Wisconsin would again drive down the field but this time the Wildcats defense would hold them to a FG 27-24 Badgers. Kansas State began driving down the field again, but on a critical 4th and 1 from the Badgers 40 yard line, the Badgers defense held... several big plays later, from teh Badgers offense and Wisky is on the verge of wrapping this game up.. but the Wildcats freshman Lumpkin makes a huge tackle on a 3rd down WR screen and the Badgers have to settle for a field goal Badgers 30-24. David Harris confidently leads the Wildcats back down the field and throws a strike to Marcus Carter in the endzone with 30 seconds left to take the lead....Wisconsin would have one more chance to steal the victory from K State but Desi Miller's first pass was picked off by Frosh CB James Johnson...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some of Coach Rawlins Thoughts after the game....

Reporter: So Coach any thoughts....?

Coach Rawlins: ***Exhales***Well this game was what we hoped it would be.... Wisconsin is a strong program, and its a big win for our program. We knew it would be a dogfight and it was......

Reporter: Coach, your thoughts on David Harris....

Coach Rawlins: Heisman...at least he is our Heisman.... He should have one by now... not sure if his stats match up to the other QB's /players in the country but he has done nothin but win big games and make clutch throws for 3 and a half seasons now...

Reporter: Coach, how important was the victory against Wisconsin this week?

Coach Rawlins: Honestly on a personal level, it was huge... It keeps our national title hopes alive... As the defending champs, you dont want to lose your first test after winning the chip... make you look like it was a fluke and your done.. We dont feel done, we want more, we want an Illini-type run at the top.......

Reporter: Did anyone stand out in particular for you today coach?

Coach Rawlins: Ahhh.... besides Harris,our frosh FS Lumpkin he was huge... that pick he snatched from that Badger WR was nuts.... Also, I want to mention our O-line... they were solid all game long and gave Harris time and Bozeman holes to get yards.....

Reporter: Coach any more comments....

Coach Rawlins: Nah, not really we are excited about this win and looking forward to the direction our program is going, hopefully we can build some momentum off of this week and continue to move forward.... Hopefully we can hold our own with those strong programs..... Thanks for your time

HIGHLIGHT REEL.....
    http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/5404181

14. Flo308

Week 2 vs Washington
    Washington 14 - Kansas 37
    Key Stats:
    Passing: Rich- 15/20/249yards, 2 TDs, Int
    Rushing: 17/67yards, TD
    Receiving: Walker- 3rec/54yards, TD
    Defense: MLB Latimer- 5 Tackles

Lawrence, Kansas- Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Kansas takes care of Washington at home, 37-14. We come out firing and went up 17-0 and didn't look back. Still not too happy with the offense and the defense is getting better but I don't think we can hang with the big boys.

Good game Bondzai.

15. theSANDMAN215

#17 USF: 20
    #14 Oregon State: 72

Passing ... Javan Baker (FR): 15-20, 303 yards, 5 TDs, 0 INTs
    Rushing ... George Auguste (SO): 23 - 243 yards, 1 TD
    Receiving ... George Auguste (SO): 5 - 128, 1 TD

wow. Auguste could do no wrong. Amazing game by our offense.

16. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Looks like Baker picked up where Mitchell left off.

17. theSANDMAN215

wow. OM is pretty good.

LOL, he could have put up 200 points if he wanted.

I really don't know how he didn't score more, true credit to him for not running up the score. I wouldn't have been upset though.

dude is good.

59-7 he beat me.

18. OMlawdog

I have to give most of the credit to my team. My corner, Whaley had 3 picks and played a great game. My front 4 got pressure without blitzing, and my O-line really blocked well today.

OSU's RB is a stud, he just got behind early and couldn't establish the running game.

19. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Washington 14, Wake Forest 24

Washington loses 3 fumbles on running plays. All this losing is getting old.

20. theSANDMAN215

yea your DB's jumped my curl patterns 3 or 4 times, it was nuts.

you are correct, i could never establish the running gam,e so i passed, and you knew it. but you play a great game.

you are staying for 2010 right?

21. OMlawdog

Yeah, I can't wait for 2010. My schedule will get tight, with my wife having our second son in October, but I will probably limit my dynasty to one league.

My Corner was jumping curls, which is something a lot of corners don't do, but he is like a 90 something corner, so he is talented.

Im looking forward to rolling with the Bruins.

22. Flo308

Week 3 vs Ole Miss
    Ole Miss 10 - Kansas 47
    Key Stats:
    Passing: Rich- 18/26/286yards, 4 TDs
    Rushing: Stanley- 13/56yards, 2 TDs
    Receiving: McMahan- 9rec/113yards, 3 TDs
    Defense: DE Talley- 8 Tackles

23. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Wis 56
    tenn 21

you know why the computer sucks? it's not because they can't recruit or don't have speed. It's because they obviously don't scout the opposing team. David Bell was single covered all game with no safety help. George had a amazing game a well with almost 300 total yrds.

24. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

i figured Lawdog would win but huh?

25. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Arizona 58
    Mizzou 24

Game was 17-10 and Mizz threw 4 str picks one returned for a td the others resulting in points.

It went from 17-10 to 45-10 at halftime.

From there we ran the ball and ground out the clock.

GG K.