2015 Season Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by pnc, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pnc

pnc Walk On

iowa 27
    utah 14

Utah gave away the game today in utah. Utah QB Bailey decided he would get into the holiday spirit by throwing 5 picks which accounted for all 27 iowa points. two picks were ran back for touchdowns. Very frustating game for coach pnc as the better team clearly did not win today.

2. jandy

jandy Walk On

That's what happens when you go 4 and 5 wide all game and try to air it out...You have good running backs but failed to utilize them.

3. pnc

pnc Walk On

I ran the ball 16 times through three quarters. I didnt start throwing consistently until i was down in the fourth. I have no qb so recruiting this year is huge.

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

#13 Clemson 17
    #14 Ohio St. 12

Clemson opens the 2015 season with a big win over a talented Ohio St. team. It was a tough fought games for both teams, ultimately turnovers did in the Buckeyes. Clemson also had some luck on their side today with a big kickoff return for 6 just before the end of the half. The Tigers need to work on finding some offense if they want to win many more games this year because today's showing was ugly, but we'll take it.

5. C Young

C Young Walk On

Wow, softening up Ohio State right before they visit the Coliseum :)

6. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Are we advanced or is Clay slacking again?

7. eberdeeber

eberdeeber Walk On

Well, Utah visits Baton Rouge and what should of been a hands down beat down, the Tigers could not pull it off. They started dominating the game and what looked to be a route but the Utes hunkered down and could do nothing wrong. LSU defense did not have an answer for the torrent of passes that was being thrown and caught. The defense had their hands on their hips the for half the game. Looks like LSU needs to focus on defense in practice and recruiting. Utah played a close game and won in triple overtime. We SUck!!!!!

LSU 36
    Utah 38

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

WISCONSIN FOOTBALL
    Game 1
    62-3
    The Badger football season begins with a bang. They dominated their opponent physically and mentally the entire game. There is nothing more to write in this column because the opponents were embarrassed enough last night. Stats followed...
    OFFENSE
    QB Garner 5-7 Passing for 158 yards and 3 TD's. 402.4 QB Rating. *No Sacks.
    HB Harrell 18 Carries for 142 yards and 1 TD. Long of 5 with a 7.8 YPC.
    HB Gordon 17 Carries for 176 yards and 1 TD. Long of 43 with a 10.3 YPC.
    WR Johnson 2 Rec for 105 yards and 2 TD's.
    WR Doe 1 KR for 90 yards TD.
    DEFENSE
    Scary...7 Sacks as a team with most coming with 2nd string in. Very deep in depth chart. Dominating. What you would expect with a team coached by Coach Cocky.
    OVERALL
    A+ Performance in the Badgers first game of very anticipated season for 2015.
    Go Badgers!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  9. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

What team did you play?

10. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Washington state cougars...sorry...I always forget to put something in. Usually it's the score.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.