2015 Season Look Ahead

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 25, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Season Look Ahead

As you all know this next season will be our last season on NCAA 10 before we disband and begin to prepare for NCAA 11. Being that it is our last season recruiting next year will be pointless so I will not make you guys post your recruits signed this year or scholarships. You can still recruit if you want but I will not be waiting on guys to recruit before we advance. That being said game summaries are STILL mandatory next season to keep up forum activity.

Another note, Just because we have selected teams for NCAA 11 does not mean you are guaranteed to be in The Legacy (Next years league). I want to see game summaries and participation along with good user play without complaints. This will be the final test so we KNOW we have the right guys going forward. If I see anything I do not like in our final season I will not hesitate to remove anyone as we already have 3 people on the waiting list and the game hasn't even dropped yet. Once NCAA 11 drops this place will be riddled with people trying to join leagues. I don't expect nothing bad from you guys just givin ya a heads up.

And since we are not recruiting I also decided that I will put as many user games on our schedules next year as possible to make things more interesting. If you do not want all user games then let me know but You will be getting atleast 3 as usual, and with that we will not be doing conference challenege next season. We will stop now and pick back up the cycle next season (NCAA 11) with the following matchup:

SEC vs Big Ten

ACC vs Pac-10

So for this next season (2015) post any user you would prefer to play and If you are cool with getting MAX user games on the schedule next season. Also continue the game summaries and get used to them because I want to see alot more forum content next season. We will have a dicussion on that later to sign different guys up for different things.

That is all :HoosierHoo:

2. Hova

I will be playing Nebraska and Oklahoma next year since I have not played them yet. Possibly Masler as well But I have played him a million times in other leagues so We will see on that

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I wanna play USC one more time.

As always, whatever fits the schedule works for me. T-ball season is over, so I should have a little more available time.

By the way, I don't play t-ball, I coach. Just cutting off any smart remarks.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Max user games for me and I would like to play everyone that I haven't already.

5. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I am all for max user games. My only concern is do we have time to compete the season in 6 weeks with a lot of user games?

6. Hova

Without recruiting I think we will be fine. Technically we have more than 6 weeks because we have to wait for rosters before we start 11 as well but we been doing seasons in 5 weeks lately so I think we will be fine. Plus it really is only like 1 more extra user game because I can only really schedule 4 out of conference. We will pry stick to strick 3 days advances as well since it is the last season

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

I would like to request no hokie...just for one year please

I have yet to play ceewo or pipehitter so throw them on my schedule

8. Hova

I can't take hokie off your schedule, that is a conference game lol

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

i misread things...thought we were talking about first season of '11 my bad...I'll take on the Big 12

10. Hova

Ya the schedule questions are about 2015

11. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

i work nights so my schedule isn't always conducive to all user games. i don't want to keep guys waiting on me so if you want to scale back my user games, i'm cool with it, but i'm happy to play anyone who requests it.

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im cool with 4 or 5 user games, doesnt really matter to me. The only teams I have not played yet are:

Oklahoma
    Nebraska
    Florida Stae
    Miami

Everyone else has already beat me :)

13. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Not yet!

What is the best way to buy 2011? Until I joined Tradition, I would just buy the previous years version for 20 bucks. Does it sell out quick, or can you generally pick it up at the store on release day? What is the advantage of Pre-Ordering?

14. Hova

I always go to meijer or Walmart at midnight and they always have plenty of copies. You can also reserve them at gamestop and pick them up at midnight. If you preorder you usually wont get them till a day or 2 after release.

But really you can just go to your game store the day of release and they should have plenty of copies. They never sell out atleast where I live

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I ordered mine online through EA Sports because there was a coupon that made the game $40 instead of $60. Being poor I figured I could wait a few extra days so I have $20 extra towards my living expenses.

As for my schedule next season, I'm open to playing anyone. Never played Texas Tech, UCLA, Michigan or Nebraska. I have played Oregon almost every season but Tmac is easy to schedule so I never mind playing him.

16. Hova

Ya no one really needs to worry about having the game right away, like I said there will be a wait on rosters

17. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

I don't think I've played Va. Tech or Ohio State yet and I believe I've only played Texas Tech once.

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm cool with playing Oregon...we can repeat the Rose Bowl

19. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I'll play anyone available weekday evenings. I'm usually doing work stuff from 6 AM to 7 PM EST.

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I realize that but all my friends will be playing days before I get it :mad:

Gonna be very jealous as I look at my friend's list

21. Hova

Haha this is true

22. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State would like to schedule Oregon and the Big 12. Don't think I have played any of these teams yet. But again Penn State is open to play anyone anywhere.....