2015 SEASON (Y6) MEDIA DASH BOARD & UPDATED POLLS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. Iron Mickey

G-UNIT'S 2015 SEASON SCHEDULE POWER RANKINGS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Iron Mickey

Alabama plays 8 ranked teams ATM....possibly more if Tenn becomes a ranked team in that time. That would be nine!! 9/12!!!

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

By the way, how was Tulsa?

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Oklahoma's opening schedule?

@USF, @Tenn, Tulsa, @Baylor, TTU

G's pitch to recruits in Week 6?

"We're undefeated in ranked in the Top 15, baby!"

6. Iron Mickey

Garbage...i felt like a champion

7. Iron Mickey

Fixed that for you.....and YES!!! How else would I compete with those homos @OU??

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

if i can pull off wins the next 3 weeks against LSU, Ole Miss and UGA i think i will be ranked in the lower 20s by the week 8 game against JFunk..week 7 is a trap game against LA. Tech so i will have to make sure my team does not overlook them thinking of the trip the following week to Bama

9. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

2015 WR Power Rankings

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Iron Mickey

nice work nick as usual man

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great work there Mizzourah

13. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

nice job mizzou
    do any users play Ohio State?

14. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Nice work!

15. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great work bro

16. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

G-unit normally schedules at least two users against them so I would assume so, but I haven't checked to tell you for certain.

17. Iron Mickey

i scheduled Nebraska but they lost. I dont know if OSU plays another User controlled team or not

18. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Just checked... Ohio State has no more users games, but last year they did lose to somebody in the Big Ten, so maybe they will again this year.

19. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Defensive Line Power Rankings
    [​IMG]

Alabama - RE: Brett May 6"4 255 90 overall
    DT: Jerome Bailey 6"5 270 80 overall
    LE: Paul Herring 6"3 245 99 overall (SR)
    [​IMG]
    Oklahoma - RE: Tony Williams 6"1 250 86 overall (JR)
    DT: Adam Wright 6"5 288 98 overall (JR)
    LE: Jonathon Gilbert 6"2 259 87 overall (SR)

[​IMG]
    Florida State - RE - Tariq Fault - 6"5 264 85 overall (SO)
    DT: Cedric Houston 6"6 298 95 overall (SR)
    LE : Willie Bryant 6"2 237 85 overall (JR)
    [​IMG]
    Tennessee - RE : Nick Landry 6"2 264 84 overall (JR)
    DT: Tony Browne 6"6 289 87 overall (JR)
    LE: Andrew Reid 6"3 257 94 overall (SR)
    [​IMG]
    Miami - RE : Tariq Bass 6"7 246 91 overall (SR)
    DT: Maurice Gordon 6"4 323 86 overall (SR)
    LE: Eric Harvey 6"6 284 75 overall (SO)
    [​IMG]
    Oklahoma State - RE: Paris Bates 6"1 277 83 overall (SR)
    DT: Charles Jones 5"11 302 91 overall (JR)
    LE: Tyrell Murphy 6"3 298 84 overall (SR)
    [​IMG]
    North Carolina - RE : Justin Davis 6"5 232 82 overall (SR)
    DT: Richard Burke 6"4 306 82 overall (SR)
    LE: Martin Hayes 6"3 306 90 overall (JR)
    [​IMG]
    South Carolina - RE: Michael Johnson 6"2 242 84 overall (JR)
    DT: Robert Alford 5"11 295 83 overall (JR)
    LE: Tanner Washington 6"2 301 88 overall (SR)
    [​IMG]
    Auburn - RE: Reggie Walton - 6"5 279 81 overall
    DT: Sammy Taylor 6"2 227 84 overall (FR)
    Jayson Harris 6"3 285 83 overall
    LE: Tim Brooks 6"3 256 84 overall
    [​IMG]
    Missouri - RE: Nick Morris 6"5 242 78 overall (JR)
    DT: Seth Hester 6"2 296 89 overall (JR)
    LE: John Clark 6"4 248 73 overall (FR) RS
    [​IMG]
    Nebraska - RE: Tevita Jones 6"7 254 75 overall (SR)
    DT: Walter Corbett 6"2 304 81 overall (SO)
    LE: Nick Haynes 6"2 244 78 overall (SR)
    [​IMG]
    Clemson - RE: Michael Ball 6:3 256 75 overall (JR)
    DT: Marcus Thomas 6"3 273 85 overall (SR)
    LE : Billy Dawson 6"6 256 72 overall (JR)

20. Iron Mickey

great work Sabo!!!

21. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Nice work Sabo, unfortunately Hester is a transfer so he is sitting out haha, I should probably be # 12.

22. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

2015 Big 12 Preview
    [​IMG]
    Big 12 South
    [​IMG]
    The Sooners have a rough and rugged schedule that features the top two teams from the SEC West Auburn and Alabama, along with their conference schedule. Oklahoma has the talent to make it through the schedule but having the team to make it through and making it through are two different things. Their offense is set up to run the ball and that is what they want to do. Their offensive line is maybe the best in the country, outside of Alabama of course, led by RT Scott Jenkins and LT Justin Landrum. When you have a great offensive line it can make a great running back look legendary and HB Cornelius Turner is hoping to make that step. Cornelius had a good year last year as just a Freshman and everybody in Oklahoma is looking for him to improve this year. Oklahoma has historically had great defenses and this year’s defense could be among the best in school history. MLB Jon Burgess leads the defense and his smarts and skill make him one of the best linebackers in the country and a great leader of the OU defense. If you are looking to attack somewhere on this Oklahoma defense it will have to be through the air. After CB Joe Cooper this secondary is not as good as the rest of the defense. Their secondary isn’t necessarily weak, but compared to the rest of the defense it is lacking. I think Oklahoma falls to SEC foes Auburn and Alabama but runs through the rest of their schedule and makes another appearance in the Big 12 Title game.

[​IMG]
    The Big 12 South Title will once again come down to the Bedlam Game between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. Last year Oklahoma went into Stillwater and stole away the Big 12 Title. This year the Cowboys will be looking for revenge and should have the guns to keep up. The Cowboys offense is loaded with weapons starting with their passing game. QB Bryan Johnston Jr does a great job of getting the ball to his playmakers, and he certainly has premier playmakers. The best of the bunch has to be 2013 Heisman Trophy Winner Casey Hill, who has been unstoppable in his time as a Cowboy. Not to be forgotten is the Cowboys other top WR Paul Bowman who is a great compliment to Casey. If OSU doesn’t succeed it will because the offensive line can’t hold up. The Cowboy’s have a pair of great tackles but after that the talent is few and far between. Oklahoma State doesn’t have an outstanding defense but they are tough up the middle. The middle is filled by DT Charles Jones and MLB Josh Carter who should both cause havoc for opposing offenses. If people are going are going to move the ball against the Pokes it will have to be through the air and to the outside. With a favorable schedule I think OSU could easily run the table. However their offensive line will not hold up and they will drop one game to hated Oklahoma.

The Rest of the South...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big 12 North
    [​IMG]
    Last year Missouri was not only the story of the Big 12, but probably the story of the year. They put together their best year in their team history coming up one win shy of playing for a national title. This season Missouri has a pretty good team, but the biggest question facing the Tigers will be how do they replace the production of James Franklin and Marcus Lucas? I don’t think with the peole they have this year they can fully replace that duo. QB Anthony Hargrove will give it his best to lead the 2015 Missouri Tigers to the Big 12 Title game again but he doesn’t have the skills that Franklin. HB Travis Schroeder who is back and may be one of the most talented HBs in the Big 12 should take some pressure off of Hargrove. The Tiger offensive line has a good amount of talent as well, and for a young QB the most important thing is to make good decisions and stay upright. The offensive line will definitely help achieve the later of those two. The Missouri defense didn’t get a lot of attention last year, but they really performed well, and was the unsung hero of this team’s great season, but they will need to be even better this year for Missouri to win the North again. The best unit for Missouri’s defense is their secondary led by four good players: CB JR Leonard, CB Damien Peterson, FS Brett Murphy, and SS Keith Burley. The rest of the defense is hit or miss with the exception of a pair of above average DTs Seth Hester and Joe James. My thoughts are that Missouri will take a weak North again this year, but will not win as many games and will fail to win the Big 12 Championship. They will more than likely get to 9 or 10 wins on the season.

[​IMG]
    Nebraska is a program that has been in turmoil for several years since the sudden departure of Bo Pellini. They have been through a few coaches including a brash coach that was convinced he would take over the college football world but left with his tail between his legs as he brought Nebraska down to an all-time low. A new coach seems like he has this team headed in the right direction but he has no talent to work with. Last year he did a great job as the interim coach and led the Huskers to a surprising 9 wins and Cotton Bowl appearance. This year the Huskers are lead by a great Quarterback, Fred Simmons, who has the potential to make this team better than they are. The rest of the Nebraska offense is average to above average, but HB Jason Barnes has the potential to be a good back behind a pretty good offensive line. The past few seasons the Huskers defense has been anything but the Blackshirt Defense that they have been nicknamed in recent years, but the 2015 squad has a chance to return to an elite level, thanks mostly to a great back end. Their secondary, coupled with a dynamic 3-3-5 scheme should help make Nebraska a very good defense and should be able to shut down many passing threats. The best of the bunch is Senior CB Phillip Anthony, who is not only the best defender for the Huskers, but one of the best corners in the country. This year Nebraska will likely get back to nine wins and probably even get more. I think a lose to the Missouri Tigers will keep them out of the Big 12 Title but they are headed in the right direction and will likely be extremely competitive for years to come.

The Rest of the North...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Big 12 Championship
    [​IMG]
    Oklahoma and Missouri will meet in the Big 12 Championship for the second year in a row. Missouri went into the game last year undefeated but minus their star QB Franklin and fell in a close game. This year Missouri won’t have as talented a team and it will show as they lose to Oklahoma again. The Sooners will have too much talent and win this one 35-24. If Oklahoma were to win the Big 12 it would be the fifth time in six years, which would be as big as a strangle hold as any team has had on a conference in that time frame. Boomer Sooner.
    [​IMG]

23. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great write up Ceps

24. Iron Mickey

bahahahahahahahaha.....so true...so true.

25. Iron Mickey

great job as usual king