1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2015 Sim 3 (April - End of the month)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Sharkman37, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

No cards, marlins, or dodgers

file is ran and its up. if someone could do screenshots, that would be nice

Thanks,
    Shark

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

The Washington Nationals played 10 games during this period, going 1-9. The league is currently in the regular season.
    Here are the results of your games:

4/21: Washington Nationals @ Colorado Rockies - Win, 7-4.
    W: M. Purke (3-0) L: D. Pomeranz (1-2) S: N. Holland (1).
    HR - WAS: J. Werth (3), R. Zimmerman (6), C. Marrero (2) COL: W. Middlebrooks (4)

4/22: Washington Nationals @ San Francisco Giants - Loss, 3-4.
    W: K. Gregg (1-0) L: N. Holland (1-1) .
    HR - WAS: C. Rivero (1)

4/23: Washington Nationals @ San Francisco Giants - Loss, 5-6.
    W: J. Blanton (4-0) L: A. Meyer (1-3) S: F. Rodney (1).
    HR - WAS: I. Desmond (1) SF: P. Sandoval (4)

4/24: Washington Nationals @ San Francisco Giants - Loss, 1-5.
    W: A. Laffey (1-1) L: E. Jackson (0-2) .
    HR - WAS: J. Werth (4) SF: J. Parker (1)

4/25: New York Mets @ Washington Nationals - Loss, 5-4.
    W: F. Francisco (2-0) L: J. Barnes (2-2) S: B. Parnell (7).
    HR - NYN: L. Duda (3)

4/26: New York Mets @ Washington Nationals - Loss, 6-4.
    W: F. Francisco (3-0) L: J. Barnes (2-3) S: B. Parnell (8).
    HR - NYN: D. Wright (6), K. Shoppach (1)

4/27: New York Mets @ Washington Nationals - Loss, 4-3.
    W: J. Niese (4-1) L: P. Markel (0-2) S: B. Parnell (9).
    HR - None

4/28: New York Mets @ Washington Nationals - Loss, 8-4.
    W: R. Dempster (2-3) L: A. Meyer (1-4) .
    HR - NYN: J. Thole (2)

4/29: Washington Nationals @ Chicago White Sox - Loss, 5-6.
    W: K. McClellan (1-3) L: E. Jackson (0-3) S: D. Remenowsky (1).
    HR - WAS: S. Lombardozzi (1), J. Torres (4), B. Harper (6)

4/30: Washington Nationals @ Chicago White Sox - Loss, 1-2.
    W: D. Storen (1-2) L: J. Barnes (2-4) .
    HR - CHA: J. Mitchell (3)

count em up 6, ONE run losses

6/10

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

4. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Standings.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Friday, May 1st, 2015
    Miami Marlins: MR Ryan Webb was injured . The Diagnosis: food poisoning. He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    Thursday, April 30th, 2015
    Los Angeles Dodgers: C Joe Mauer was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    New York Yankees: RF Matt Joyce was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: post-concussion syndrome. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    San Diego Padres: LF Jaff Decker was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Atlanta Braves: 1B Freddie Freeman was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: twisted ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Minnesota Twins: 2B Nick Noonan was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: MR Jeffrey Beliveau was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Wednesday, April 29th, 2015
    Boston Red Sox: SP Josh Beckett was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Colorado Rockies: 1B Chad S. Tracy was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: calf soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Colorado Rockies: 2B Marco Scutaro was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: CF Charlie Blackmon was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: LF J.D. Martinez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: hand soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Monday, April 27th, 2015
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Desmond Jennings was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: SS Geulin Beltre was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: SP Ervin Santana was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder strain. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Atlanta Braves: SP Randall Delgado was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 4-5 months.
    San Diego Padres: 2B Melvin Hegwood was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Sunday, April 26th, 2015
    Kansas City Royals: LF Alex Gordon was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: 3B Robert Andino was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: C Geovany Soto was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Saturday, April 25th, 2015
    Oakland Athletics: SP A.J. Cole was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: RF Robinson Martínez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained thumb. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Friday, April 24th, 2015
    Chicago Cubs: 3B Adrian Cardenas was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: neck stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Thursday, April 23rd, 2015
    Minnesota Twins: SS Jed Lowrie was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn posterior cruciate ligament. He's expected to miss about 7-8 months.
    Oakland Athletics: CF Shane Peterson was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: 1B Odubel Herrera was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: 3B Will Middlebrooks was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised forearm. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Chicago Cubs: SP Gio Gonzalez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: MR Scott Maine was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015
    Tampa Bay Rays: RF Nick Markakis was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured ankle. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    Texas Rangers: LF Josh Hamilton was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Monday, April 20th, 2015
    Houston Astros: RF Chase Davidson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised shoulder. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  6. sonn

sonn Walk On

Cleveland Indians: CF Charlie Blackmon was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.

Bwhahahaha

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

God damn my Rays suck :(

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah but it's better for the league for Tampa to suck but have an active rather than having a no show owner and make the playoffs. Don't you agree?

• Like Like x 2
  9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

There has to be something coded in the game.. Just has to be. Right JFace907

10. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

some serious parity so far in the AL

11. PAgamer07

Did your changes stick this week? Any idea what was wrong?

12. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

It's not career ending. Although if his injury history goes from normal to fragile on my watch I will be PISSED

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

It was jacked when I downloaded it so I deleted the whole file, got the .tar reinstalled the league and when I logged in I was in there but not attached to a team, which kind of explains why the comp was running the show. I attached myself to the Tigers, updated, and everything stuck for sim 3. proof is in sim 4. here's hoping.... :eek:

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Oh and Upton resigned at $18M per for 5 years, last year a player option. Some good news obviously as I wait for my team to stop playing above their heads and come back down to earth.

15. PAgamer07

Hopefully you followed the option rules ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

and what are those?

17. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Man my SP ERA is shit. :mad:

18. PAgamer07

Check league description

19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

OOTP Cheeser

20. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

don't worry PA, i know you are just waiting for me to slip up so you can send me packing.

21. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Buehrle is tearing it up.

22. PAgamer07

23. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Thats actually a pretty tough loss for me. Hegwood is my lead off guy and very instrumental to the team. :(

24. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

bummer

25. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

This is his silent protest about wanting to be a Tiger