1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

2015 Sim 5 (May 7-10)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Sep 8, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Sim tonight sharply at 8. No live sim Im afraid due to it being such a short sim.

Reminder for myself to fix Minnesota's roster issue :(

2. PAgamer07

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Ill have mine in soon

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

No live sim makes me sad... :(

7. sonn

sonn Walk On

8. PAgamer07

Its going now.. Hit the button, walked away and come to find out I had a crash.. Just rehit the button

9. PAgamer07

Monday, May 11th, 2015
    2B Ian Kinsler of the Texas Rangers honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Justin Upton of the Arizona Diamondbacks honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, May 10th, 2015
    Houston Astros: Jarred Cosart pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Kansas City Royals with 7 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!
    St. Louis Cardinals: Kolten Wong goes 1-3 against the Detroit Tigers, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Saturday, May 9th, 2015
    Pittsburgh Pirates: VĂ­ctor Bautista got suspended 10 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Jed Bradley got suspended 10 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: John Ely pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Colorado Rockies with 5 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Colorado Rockies: Jordan Pacheco goes 0-3 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, ending his hitting streak at 21 games.
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
    Cincinnati Reds: Billy Hamilton goes 5-6 against the Chicago Cubs, with 1 2B, 3 RBI and 2 R.
    Colorado Rockies: Jordan Pacheco goes 1-6 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!

10. PAgamer07

Monday, May 11th, 2015
    Oakland Athletics: A.J. Cole has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2-3 weeks.
    Sunday, May 10th, 2015
    New York Yankees: LF Justin Lumsd was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: post-concussion syndrome. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Cleveland Indians: RF Hunter Pence was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured skull. This is a CAREER ENDING injury!
    Philadelphia Phillies: LF Domonic Brown was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    St. Louis Cardinals: SP Jaime Garcia was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Chicago Cubs: RF Andy Seath was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Saturday, May 9th, 2015
    Tampa Bay Rays: David Price has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 5 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: RF Corey Hart was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: finger blister. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: LF Chad S. Tracy was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Friday, May 8th, 2015
    Minnesota Twins: MR Rafael Soriano was injured . The Diagnosis: viral infection. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    Oakland Athletics: Shane Peterson has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: SP Jake Odorizzi was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Atlanta Braves: RF Jason Heyward was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Texas Rangers: SP Nick Blackburn was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: SP Johan Santana was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Thursday, May 7th, 2015
    Colorado Rockies: MR Kelvin Herrera was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
    Chicago Cubs: 1B Anthony Rizzo was injured . The Diagnosis: food poisoning. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: LF Gary Moore was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee inflammation. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.

11. PAgamer07

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2-1 sim. I'll take it

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

JJ I don't know what this game has against your outfield, but damn. I think it's time to move stadiums or something. That place has to be cursed.

Wasn't Choo a RF too? Those walls must not be very padded out in right.

14. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

My computer is dead... I wont be able to export again for awhile.

15. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Remind me to never trade for an outfielder who has spent any time on Cleveland's MLB roster.

:p

16. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Live sim tonight?
    [​IMG]

17. PAgamer07

lol. Sharkman37 is running this one. Ask him :)

I do any sims on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Matt has Monday and Tuesday, ryalaman Wed and Thursday

18. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Sorry - I don't know how to do live sims. And to be honest, unless I am on vacation or its a holiday or something, the last thing I want to do is spend any more time on a computer then I have to. I work on one all day and now I am being asked/forced to stay up late and do work in it at night.

19. PAgamer07

Wait... you volunteered. If you don't want to do it, let me know. I had a couple other guys interested as well.

20. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

The stay up late part Jesse is for work. I work all day and work is having me log in and work later at night as well.

I have no problem simming. Haven't missed one yet. I just don't have the time atm to tack on X time to the sim for doing it live.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  21. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Live sims suck. You have to wait up a couple extra hours.

22. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

[​IMG]
    But I love live sims...

23. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Matt,
    Can you confirm you have mine? Not sure if I exported or not...

24. PAgamer07

Me too. Like live sims too.

• Like Like x 1
  25. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Standard lol