2015 TMFL Under the Influence awards

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Aug 13, 2015.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

[​IMG]

While we are all looking forward to a new cycle with Madden16 weeks away, I thought I would introduce a new segment: The Under the Influence awards. These awards are as prestigious as an Emmy or Heisman and receiving one will put you in an elite club. Sorry Cheez I'm not ESPN and will not be giving out awards just because you wanna change to female for ratings but we support you nonetheless. I will try and do these annually going forward and possibly do polls so we can vote. But for these I decided to have some fun off of entertaining moments or situations from a year
    ago, and even threw a couple serious ones in. So here goes:

With the first award I wanna recognize someone who made an incredible move for their team and really set themselves up going forward. A lot of us questioned this especially after the first draft but it actually turned out okay. So our first award is:

[​IMG]

hskr8128 Made a killing with this trade.

Next I wanna recognize the most competitive and even division in a cycle of domination. This division saw only one person turnover all year and the replacement was a great one. And the winner of most competitive division is:

[​IMG]
    Black Republican , charter04 , BigK44 , ptsbx1 hats off to you guys!

From a division of stability to one of turmoil. One user made it the majority of the cycle so he is:

[​IMG]
    Cgreen214 take a shower bud! You're running everyone off!

Speaking of constant change, this owner moved more than the Rams and Raiders combined. He has to be asking:

[​IMG]
    Congrats Big Suge Knight Hopefully you find your home this release :)

There is dominance and then there is being a flat out dick. The recipients of this award were just that... Hello?? Can anyone else win guys?:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations UniQue2Three And mboda you guys ran shit. Enjoy your time off and I'm sure you'll come back to kick all our asses.

Next to one of the funniest moments of the year. After his shitty QB ran his team's confidence in the dirt nothing was greater than when he publicly claimed to lay down the sticks... Literally:
    [​IMG]
    Congrats Cheez It's the only trophy you received from Madden 15!!

I'm on my phone and don't wanna lose my progress so more to come!!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. publik drunk

Next up I want to recognize one of the most positive and supportive members of the group. He was always there to lift your spirits when you got Madden'd and just an all around good dude:

[​IMG]

Ace847 thanks for not letting TMFL drive drunk and taking all the ugly friends for us.

What fun would this be if I didn't poke a little fun at myself?? The bonehead move and your cut off moment of the cycle:

[​IMG]

Dumbass!!!

Next wanna recognize a couple newcomers that both came into some rough situations and turned them around. I think somewhere along the way they even became best friends:

[​IMG]

CaseyW22 and Craig You guys were great additions and did a great job (even though you both suck at 2k!

One of the greatest moments of Season 1 and the whole cycle as it cost Cheez his best shot at a division title and sent him into confidence purgatory:

[​IMG]

Thanks Kidofcrash23 From all of us for ruining cheez's release!

Now time to poke some fun at my best friend in the group. We had a few conversations about this and man did you just have terrible luck in the playoffs. So for the guy that did all the work in the regular season but just couldn't seal the deal:

[​IMG]

kcstlmang Hope things turn around for you next cycle. All those wins and no SB appearance. C'mon dawwg seal the deal!

If I was an outsider and didn't know any better I would think this guy was seriously forced to play Madden sometimes :). For real though he was a great owner who just wants the best for the game but his glass half empty approach at times gets him the :
    [​IMG]

Congrats bringbackjimmy

This user in my opinion was the most improved measuring from when he started to the end of the cycle. Maybe it was when his favorite team opened but really seen a fire light under this guy:

[​IMG]
    Congrats JFace907

Last but not least we get to one of my favorite off seasons ever. This guy had to have just watched draft day and was trying to really wheel and deal! :

[​IMG]

Hurricane GL your time with us was short but trust me that legacy will live on forever lol. Welcome back and thanks for reminding us why we don't give random chicks at the bar our number!

Well that's it for 2015. Was a great year and look forward to many awards given out going forward!

• Like Like x 5
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Holy shit this is funny. I'm crying laughing at my desk.

• Like Like x 4
  4. publik drunk

Lol just trying to recap all the good times from last cycle. Looking back though a lot of us had things we didn't like in the game, we still had a blast. Should be some good end of season content every year as well

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

onside kick is OP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    hahaha I'm dying. I had just about forgotten about the onside kick the Raiders had on cheez. Had he just won that game he would have already had the divison locked up by our week 17 match that ultimately decided it lol. I feel like Bruce should have an award in here...we can call it "The one night stand" since that's about how many games he played in his 5-6 different appearance in TMFL15.

Great stuff man.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Well done sir

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Damn I must smell bc we all know it wasn't my stick skills that ran people off :LOL:. Lol publik drunk this thread is the shit!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

publik drunk that was some of the worst content I've read on TSO... You suck at life and might as well not come back for M16...

• Like Like x 2
  10. publik drunk

See this guy will take a grenade for you!!! Thanks for the advice bud, always sooo supportive

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

So had I...

.... I have to go call my therapist now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

12. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

LOL well done bro!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

LOL... Great stuff man, may have to sticky this!

• Like Like x 1