2015 Trifecta MVP

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Papa Perry, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm bringing back a crowd favorite. The first Trifecta MVP will be voted on this season. The only players eligible are ones that were recruited (Meaning this season RS Seniors are ineligible, unless however they were JUCOs if you can provide proof we'll put him on the list.) I won't be dividing it into separate awards like offensive, defensive, or freshman of the year. If someone wants to do a freshman of the year have at it.

Voting Rules:
    1. Vote the top 3 (1st - 3 points, 2nd - 2 points, 3rd 1 point)
    2. Voting will be public
    3. You are not allowed to vote for your own player
    4. Voters are encouraged to vote for who clearly is the best player. If I believe anyone is voting someone down to help out their own player, their player will be DQ'd.
    5. Voters are also encouraged to look at both user game stats AND season stats
    6. Voters are also encouraged to NOT vote for someone who appears to have padded stats to impress

Nominating Requirements:
    1. Picture of Player (I prefer everyone upload it to EASports.com and give me the link to the picture)
    2. Current Stats
    3. User Game Stats
    4. Height and Weight of Player

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

None of my offensive players have put up big numbers against user teams. O'Conner was solid in the losses but missed most of the PSU game with an injury.

On the defensive side, I will look at stats for my 3 best players: DT White, OLB Darby and FS McKeon. McKeon is probably my best overall player but doesn't put up big stats. He also was injured in the PSU game.

4. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I havent been with a team long enough to have anyone eligible for this award