2015 Under the Influence Awards

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by publik drunk, Oct 19, 2015.

1. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

[​IMG]
    It's that time again!!!! As we wrap up season one it's time to honor our best and worst moments of the 2015 regular season...

[​IMG]
    I wanna start with personally my favorite week of this past year, week 14. I was pretty drunk so if I'm forgetting anybody my appologies, but if you weren't there and I include you in the story, you're welcome for being associated with greatness. So the TMFL games that were being played i believe were JFace907 vs hskr8128 , Papa Perry vs Cheez , and Big Suge Knight vs myself. To give everyone a brief snyopsis of the torture of playing in a division with Cheez, he blast 90's boy band era music, along with some Britney and Christina, in which he claims is to throw people off their game but the way he sings and dances along, the NFC West is convinced he grew up as a teenage girl. So during this torture we had a few guest besides the 6 of us in and out of the party. hskr8128 brother stopped in and , along with the music, I was able to convince him hskr was part of a gay sports cult. We even had an appearance from everyones favorite Jew Gravity !!! Nonetheless it was a fun time as cheez got White girl wasted and Papa Perry took advantage of him in madden like the gay men of Denver do in real life.

Have you ever done something and almost immediately regretted it??? No I'm not talking about this season when I threw my Xbox into a wall and had to get a new one.... This is worse.. How the hell you going to give one of the best user defenders in tmfl an absolute stud linebacker like Kuechly?? C'mon Black Republican you should be ashamed.....
    [​IMG]

Speaking of people doing stupid things Cam getting cut last year just got topped by the Houston Texans cutting both Schaub and Mallet and making them walk home from the stadium. It's always funny to see someone post in chat they are cutting so and so but when you look and they actually did... It's hillarous. So BrewBomber while this award isn't going to throw 40 TDs and 5int, you can now take pride in the fact you will always be compared to myself.. Congratulations bud...
    [​IMG]
    OK now time for a couple serious awards... These are boring blah but ya know its good to recognize some new blood. It's always a little edgy playing a new member early on in the season, you never really know what to expect. So i was pleased after plsying PushU2theBrink and I gave him some feedback after the game and he took it with open arms and seemed really receptive to it. So congrats bud
    [​IMG]
    Ohhhh Hurricane GL !!!! I really roasted you in the last segment and I must say, you came back this cycle a much better owner. Not only the things you're doing on the field but you're adding alot to discussions and haven't been nearly as annoying as you were in the offseason you had with us last year. Great job on this one bud, you earned it:
    [​IMG]
    Ace847 Bud this very well could be your last hoorah with your beloved Chargers in San Diego and the only thing I can think of when looking at your stats this past season is how much marketing money did Rivers get for advertising fast food?? All those turnovers can only lead to this...
    [​IMG]
    Ohhh man TMFL it was a LONG few weeks waiting on the patch... We (myself included) royally screwed up letting Cheez make the finals of the tournament and I never thought we would hear the end until Cgreen214 shut his ass up week 1. Though cheez came back to win the division, the silence after week 1 was golden. Thanks prudent!!! Well done.
    [​IMG]
    So I could go on about this next game forever, seeing how it was the only tie, royally screwed both users in draft order, took four hours but since the game lasted long enough and there wasnt a winner.... I decided the two of them could share this trophy as well. Congrats Big Suge Knight and GMONEY 15
    [​IMG]
    We all have that friend in our group that wont shut up, they are the best at everything and know it all... Well that's what CaseyW22 is to tmfl except no one likes him!!! Whether its claims that mboda is only user who can beat him, his finals bet with bringbackjimmy that he still hasn't paid up on, or the fact that he would quit the league if he missed out on the playoffs!!! Casey why are you still here??? Lol just kidding bud but we gotta give you hell and a trophy
    [​IMG]
    So what do you do when you meet a woman who is a better Madden player than you??? Of course you marry her... Papa Perry I'm on to you!!! Kinda funny how the guy gets married and hasn't lost to a user since... Well bud she is gonna claim your Madden hardware but here is a trophy just for you.
    [​IMG]

The end.​

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

did you throw these into a wall too? Or just fire them on the grill.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Haha .. Very nice my dude, and cmon... Craig getting Luke and the Panthers are no where near as bad as Boda 1 and 2 getting the Seahawks and Chiefs!! Thanks for a great file The Richuation :cry::)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Papa Perry even beat me when I played his cpu when he was on honeymoon... There's something to your reasoning here publik drunk !

Great content man! Looking forward to passing the Arby's trophy on next season...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Nice write up. I appreciate the award.

I'm the same guy I was then...just exercise my off brand sense of humor less.

• Like Like x 2
  6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Best. Content. Ever.

Can we get Cheez a trophy for being the all time worst DJ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
  8. Cheez

Cgreen214 labeled me his personal DJ.

Big Suge Knight didnt mind the tunes either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Funny stuff

10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yeah no kidding. I just thought their dominance was some end of cycle fluke in Madden 13. Guess i was wrong

11. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

being in a party with Cheez is like being at a 9 year old's birthday party. It's like the soundtrack from Twilight

12. Cheez

I'm not aware of having ever played a song from Twilight. Maybe you could enlighten me on of I have. You bought the mp3 tracks for all the music from the movie, and have all the movies on Blu ray

13. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Ok maybe it was brokeback soundtrack I could be mistaken :doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie:

14. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

The OST for Twilight and new moon are really good :finger:

15. Cheez

Now you have me mistaken for hskr8128. That's his go-to album whenever he is needing a pick-me-up

16. Cheez

If you keep it up, it will be all metal music next year.

Last warning.