2015 Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

2015 Week 11

We are now into week 11. Goodjob on getting your games in. No user games this week so it will be another 2 day advance. Next advance will be no later than thursday night at 11 PM EST.

Game of the Week:

#25 Texas Tech (CWHarris1) @ #11 Texas

Good Luck

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Arizona -14
    UCLA -30

Pretty ho-hum victory...didnt play great but didnt play bad either. Just starting to look ahead a bit to that showdown with USC!

3. Hova

#5 USC 42
    Washington 7

USC dominates again with strong defense and running game. Cannot wait until 2011 so Washington stops running the triple option playbook. No idea why they do this year.

4. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan 42
    Maryland 35

Michigan led by MLB Casey Douglas make two big defensive plays en route to a road win in ACC country. First an interception to close out the third quarter then a play in the backfield on fourth down in the Maryland redzone.

5. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I did not expect a fair game from the computer in this one, and I certainly did not get one. I had 6 turnovers, was sacked 11 times, and gave up 264 yards rushing and 3 TD's to the 87 overall freshman HB. Texas had 51 pancakes, I had none. Really? I have three men on my O-line who are 94 or better. I didn't expect to win, but when LB's are covering receivers and getting one handed interceptions, and CB's are running over 330 lb lineman, it is fairly aggravating.

Texas Tech 3
    Texas 38

Have a nice day. :)

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#9 FSU 30
    Clemson 8

FSU started off the game with a tough balanced attack, building a 17-0 lead at the half. In the second half, the FSU offense attempted to take the air out of the ball, but Sr HB Kevin Vaughn was injured for 4 weeks, in the process. The defense played well all game, holding Clemson to 0 for 4 on 4th down.

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Hova,

I had a storm roll through here last night and it knocked the power out in the 1st quarter of my game against Stanford. Feel free to sim it or do whatever you think is fair.

8. Hova

You can go ahead and replay if you like before the deadline

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Are the only undefeated teams controlled by CPU? I see Hokie is #3 and I'm #4 with 1 loss each. Does anyone play the #1 or #2 teams before end of season? I know I have 2 tough user games before I can even worry about it, just hoping to avoid an all-CPU National Title game.

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

LSU and Notre Dame are the undefeated teams. I don't believe either of them plays anyone in the top 25 for the rest of the season.

11. Hova

Nope. They seem to always go undefeated

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Hova, you need to start leaving ND on your schedule ;)

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

OSU 41

Illinois 35

The score is closer than it actually was. Ohio State had this game in the bag from the 2nd quarter. Rhoden came within 8 yards of breaking the most passing yards in a game for any Ohio St QB but his final pass of the game was dropped, he had 450 yards and 3 TD. HB Richards was knocked out for 2 weeks, Bush will have to fill his shoes.

Bucks are now 4-4 and face off against Northwestern.

14. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

K-State 14
    #19 Nebraska-44

Victory came at a price with WR/KR Brad Golden being lost for the remainder to a ruptured disk. He is by far the fastest player on my team. Offensively, Drew Peterson went 13-17 for 322 yds and 3 TD's. 82 yards of that came on a glorious screen pass on 3rd and 15 to RB Marcus Young. If I had a hard drive I'd have posted that highlight, as it even impressed me. Usually the 3 pulling blockers don't all pancake but they did here. Young also added 133 yds and 3 rushing TD's. The Blackshirts were dominant again, scoring a safety and holding the EMAW's to 7 points offensively, the other TD coming on a 100 yd KO return in which my entire kick team got pancaked, but whatever.

15. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Baylor 14
    Oklahoma 38

The Sooners avenged last season loss to Baylor. We started fast and never looked back. By halftime it was 35-7. Chaz Benjamin rushed for a pair of TD's and Andy Marks added 2 receiving TD's and another kick return for a TD. The Sooners coasted the second half. Next up is Texas Tech. Big game as the winner should represent the south in the Big 12 title game.