2015 Week 12 game summaries.

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by White Walkers, Jun 20, 2011.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

10.jpg

Hurricane Illustrated
    The "U"

The Miamie Hurricanes needed to prove something to the Nation. Or did they? Regardless, they did Saturday with another convincing win after a few tough gridiron battles. Miami dominated all game against the Cavaliers who are known to many as the "doormat" of the ACC. Miami was great on all sides of the ball. Stats follow.​

Virginia Miami​
    Score​
    17 49​

266 Total Offense 367​

7 Rushing 214​

259 Passing 153​

4-10 3rd Down Conversion 8-12​

5 Turnovers 1​

12:42 Time Possession 19:18​

QB Moore 11 of 21 for 153 yards and 1 TD.​
    HB Powell 19 carries for 146 yards and 3 TDs.​
    TE Brown 3 receptions for 30 yards.​
    WR Jones 2 receptions for 51 yards and 1 TD.​

DE Washington 3 sacks and 4 TFL.​
    CB Mayhew 2 interceptions and one for TD.​
    CB Lawson 1 interception for TD.​
    SS Williams 1 interception.​

The Hurricanes regular season comes to an end next Saturday night when they go up against Miami University. Then the Canes look forward to facing the Clemson Tigers for the ACC Championship.​

1.jpg

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Battle of the Palmetto State
    Columbia, S.C.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It was salvation time for the Carolina Gamecock's football team. A chance to redeem a rocky first season by Coach Jackson Brantley and knock off the rival Clemson Tigers. Both offenses put on a show and the crowd got their moneys worth as both teams accounted for over 100 points in scoring!

[​IMG]

Today's game turned out to be an NFL showcase for Clemson standout wide receiver Sammy Watkins. The speedy Tiger had a career today accounting for 8 receptions, 306 yds receiving and four touchdowns. The play of the day on Watkin's part would be a 90 yd TD pass he hauled in to completely embarass the Gamecock defense.​

[​IMG]
    But all would not be lost as the Carolina defense would make a final stand in the closing seconds of the game to secure the victory for the Garnet and Black faithful. In fact it would be the second final stand of the game, as the Carolina secondary would intercept a pass inside their own territory to end the game. Clemson's fiery offense had other plans as they stripped the ball on the defender's return to recover possession and give their quarterback one last shot at points. The heroics would fall just short as Carolina's defense would secure another interception in the end to ice the game.​

[​IMG]

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

well hell if i didn't post this in the wrong week.

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Nah you were right. I was mistaken. Everyone must have skipped week 12 summaries I guess...

5. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

i didn't do a week 12 b/c my game didn't count and it got simmed. i have been slack on the site here lately though. work has been crazy and i just found out a few minutes ago my TDY got cancelled for tomorrow morning. Good thing from that is I will be able to get my bowl game in for sure.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

No worries buddy. I was just completely lost abt the weeks.