2015 Week 13 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ClayRocks, Jun 20, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Clemson 50
    South Carolina 52

Columbia, SC

The Tigers show up in Columbia, disappointed with their season, looking to go out on a high note with a win over the hated Gamecocks. The game started out as a defensive matchup with a 7-7 score going into the 2nd quarter. It was the Sammy Watkins show in the 2nd quarter, as he scored all three of the Tigers touchdowns. The score at halftime was 28 - 21 Clemson.

The Gamecocks were held to a FG on their first drive of the 2nd half and Clemson's Watkin's responded with a 78 yard touchdown run for his 4th on the day. At the end of the third it was 35 - 31 and the D's where sucking air.

Clemson went up by 11 points early in the fourth on and 11 yard scamper from HB J. Jackson. However, the Tigers were unable to stop South Carolina on three consecutive drives, allowing them to erase the 11 point lead and go up by 10. Clemson would score late, on an 81 yard pass to Charone Peake but it would not be enough.

Bad decisions late by Clemson QB Tate and good offensive play by the Gamecocks did in your Clemson Tigers today.

2. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I believe we are in week 12 bud.

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Are you really sure??

4. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Yes I'm sure. The dynasty in on week 13 but no one other than me and charleston has posted game summaries for week 12. His summary of the Carolina -Clemson game belongs in week 12 with mine that I just did last night. Look a week 12 game summaries and I'm the only one who's done one. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

5. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I may be mistaken but then what happened to week 12 game summaries then? : )

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Y'all are right but please help me out I'm confused. What happened to week 12 then? Help me. : )